BNY Mellon Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Sourcer - Recruitment
Reporting to the Talent Acquisition Manager the Sourcer role is responsible for the delivery of staffing sourcing services to the Recruiting infrastructure. This position is assigned to support business specific recruiters within the Business Partner Groups across roles allocated based on vacancy type, volume and complexity.
The Sourcer is responsible for all methods of direct sourcing and fulfilment, and will be highly focused on savings achieved through direct to market strategies.
Assists the recruiting organization in understanding the most effective method for defined candidate attraction requirements.
Facilitates and manages the candidate sourcing and attraction part of the requisition process with the recruiters, reviews resume/cv submissions, screens and distributes candidate responses.
Responsibilities: (Key parts to the job role)
• Devises and executes solutions: Leverages recruiting and research expertise. Leverages knowledge of business, its culture, competitors and practices to create or drive HR solutions that help business results.
• Utilise a variety of sourcing methods to highlight and attract talent to the business.
• Understand key business dynamics including growth strategies, M&A divestitures, financials and products/services to provide best in class talent acquisition support to the business.
• Ability to work under pressure and prioritise in a KPI driven environment, prioritising workload according to business critical needs.
• Builds rapport with Senior Recruiter/Recruiting Manager and hiring managers to understand recruiting needs, map appropriate talent pools and keep talent pools current.
• Screen and assess candidates and recommend to senior recruiter and hiring managers on searches.
• Build appropriate research capability to facilitate execution of essential functions.
• Maintain knowledge of competitors in across multiple locations and any associated implications for the business but also utilising this market knowledge to build future talent pipelines.
Requirements; (what we are looking for)
• Prior experience within recruitment, in one of either a Consultant, Candidate Manager or Researcher position (1-2years minimum)
• Understands the complexities of a highly matrix focus organisation, preferably within the Financial Services industry.
• Extremely organised and able to balance a number of varied requirements.
• A keen, willing and focused networker with a desire to immerse themselves in the market practices of the relevant client groups.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
Human Resources is invested in helping BNY Mellon achieve business success by building a winning, high-performance culture that stems from great talent, leadership, learning and diversity; and partnering with employees to provide the tools and resources necessary to support successful career growth and help ensure employees' wellbeing.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: United Kingdom-Greater Manchester-Manchester
Job: Human Resources
Internal Jobcode: 32672
Organization: HRBP Shared Services-HR08365
Requisition Number: 1803463