BNY Mellon Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Sr. Tech, Client Processing
- Client Processing - S2 Provides quality service and support to internal clients and occasionally external clients on a daily basis, including account and security transaction processing, phone interaction and routine problem resolution in a timely manner.
- Works within well-defined parameters.
- Under direct supervision, performs routine operational tasks in a product or functional area, including processing, balancing, settling and servicing all types of security transactions.
- Enters data, keying information from checks, interpreting payee information and transcribing into on-line system.
- Applies judgment based on practice and precedence.
- Executes all correspondent requisites in a timely and accurate manner with an understanding of the underlying business and specific client needs.
- Maintains relevant paperwork in accordance with departmental policy, with emphasis on regulatory compliance and minimizing any exposure related to assigned processing tasks.
- May investigate and correct errors in client accounts and statements. Escalates any problems or issues to immediate supervisor.
- No direct reports.
- Responsible for the quality and completion of own work.
- High school/secondary school or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- Bachelors degree preferred.
- 1-2 years of total work experience preferred.
- Experience in brokerage processing preferred.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Primary Location: United States-Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Internal Jobcode: 70612
Job: Asset Servicing
Organization: Glb Inst Acctg Risk Solutions-HR14005
Requisition Number: 1803494