BNY Mellon Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Supervisor, Derivatives (Lead Representative, Client Processing)
Manchester, United Kingdom
- Serves as a lead for the day-to-day operations of a small- to medium-sized client processing support team, providing work direction and technical assistance on complex matters.
- Serves as the primary point of contact for clients and assists in communicating needs and issues internally with operating areas and externally with clients.
- Participates in processing update to client accounts and company records to ensure they are managed correctly and in a timely manner.
- Provides support to business and technology managers.
- Handles complex client inquiries and requests. Identifies, investigates and resolves escalated and/or complex problems in client accounts or company records.
- Works closely with technology and systems teams to ensure the system is efficient and incorporates any necessary risk mitigations.
- Trains staff in technical tools and skills as well as specific internal or external client support activities to maximize their contribution to the team and ensure compliance with company policies and industry regulations.
- May be responsible for allocating and checking work of other team members.
- May be responsible for specific supervisory review and approval actions.
- Supports the achievement of team objectives.
- High school/secondary school or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- Bachelors degree preferred.
- 7 plus years of technical and management experience preferred.
- Experience in the securities or financial services industry a plus.
- Applicable local/regional licenses or certifications as required by the business.
- Annual Holiday – 25 Days, plus bank holidays and the ability to purchase a further 5 days
- Pension – 12% employer contribution
- Life Assurance, Income protection and Medical Insurance
- Education Assistance
- Childcare Vouchers
- Health screening
- Season ticket loans
- Recognition and service awards
- 2 volunteering days per annum
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: United Kingdom-Greater Manchester-Manchester
Internal Jobcode: 70608
Organization: CSD Middle Office-HR07069
Requisition Number: 1803510