BNY Mellon Careers
Senior Specialist, Trust & Depositary (EMEA)
Trustee and Depositary - EMEA Senior Specialist
- Assists management in maintaining a comprehensive monitoring program and conducting a wide range of administrative and monitoring activities across both Custodians and Fund Managers (including their delegates).
- Leads team members in resolving complex operational and technical issues with regards to the Depositary oversight program.
- Ensures that proper policies, procedures and best practices are followed in the completion of
- This includes planning and prioritizing the workload of the team ensuring there is coverage for all investment funds, taking staff holiday leave into consideration.
- Ensures all high risk and complex administrative tasks, requiring a depth of experience, are handled correctly and efficiently.
- Uses in depth knowledge to deal with difficult transactions, investigations and client issues verbally and in writing.
- Drives forward operational efficiencies and streamline Unit Trust/OEIC administrative processes to increase cost savings and to increase quality and quantity of output.
- Identifies and implements operational efficiencies with focus on client added value benefits, cost saving and improved control of risk.
- Arranges for and reviews new investment schemes for issues, particularly of an operational nature.
- Arranges for and reviews operational set up of new clients.
- Plans, manages and develops team members, by formatting training and development plans, using coaching skills where necessary.
- No direct reports; provides guidance to less experienced team members as needed. May assign work to more junior team members.
- Contributes to the achievement of team objectives
- While this role will be based in Ireland (Dublin / Cork/ Wexford), the remit of this role is cross jurisdictional across EMEA
QualificationsBachelors degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required. 7-10 years of total work experience is preferred. Prior Trustee experience preferred. Experience in Investment funds is preferred
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
BNY Mellon's Asset Servicing business is dedicated to dynamically supporting our clients' investments and safeguarding their assets, keeping them working around the clock and across the world. It's part of our commitment to being a true partner for our clients' investment success. We specialize in operational solutions and capabilities for today's market-enhancing management and administration of investments with services that process, monitor and measure investment data from around the world. By leveraging BNY Mellon's global footprint and deep expertise, we deliver insight-driven solutions for every phase of investing.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Ireland-Dublin-Dublin
Job: Asset Servicing
Internal Jobcode: 70676
Organization: ASSET SERVICING EMEA-HR06400
Requisition Number: 1803637