BNY Mellon Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Representative, Client Processing
BNY Mellon is an investment company and can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments and safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 36 countries and more than 100 markets. Wroclaw is one of six Global Delivery Centres that BNY Mellon has established around the world. We currently employ over 1400 highly skilled employees at our centrally-located and modern office in Wroclaw.
The Client Processing Services department is responsible for the accurate processing and maintenance of partnership registers and documentation for the funds we administer:
- Ensuring that prospective investors meet eligibility, compliance and anti-money laundering guidelines during the processing of investor-related transactions, which includes subscriptions, redemptions, the generation and distribution of confirmations and statements, as well as transfers, re-registrations and distributions
- Reconciling trade information received with the clients expected transactions and money received from investors
- Written and oral correspondence with the fund and investors regarding AML documentation, transactions, performance and statement reporting
- Representatives are also a resource for Client and Investor inquiries regarding their transactions and documentation outside of the trade processing cycle
- Very good/ Fluent command of English is mandatory
- BA or MA degree (from various faculties)
- Proven customer service skills
- Excellent analytical, organizational and time management skills
- Self-motivation and the ability to work independently and as a part of a team
- PC literacy
- Ability to assist in, and implement, the planning of work
- High level of accuracy and professionalism
What we can offer you:
- Full time contract of employment
- Working Hours : Monday-Friday 9:00/9:45 – 17:15/18:00
- Location : Aquarius Building ul.Swobodna 3, Wrocław, Poland
- Competitive salary
- A clear career path within Graduate Accelerator Programme (GAP) as well as potential promotion to Senior Representative role after 18th months of employment.
- Health & Life Insurance
- Multisport card / Cinema Tickets / Nursery subsidiary
- Pension scheme
- Excellent opportunities for training, growth and professional development
- Opportunities to engage in diverse projects due to growth of business migrations
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in additional charity projects
- A collaborative culture and great teams
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
BNY Mellon's Asset Servicing business is dedicated to dynamically supporting our clients' investments and safeguarding their assets, keeping them working around the clock and across the world. It's part of our commitment to being a true partner for our clients' investment success. We specialize in operational solutions and capabilities for today's market-enhancing management and administration of investments with services that process, monitor and measure investment data from around the world. By leveraging BNY Mellon's global footprint and deep expertise, we deliver insight-driven solutions for every phase of investing.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Poland-Dolnoslaskie-Wroclaw
Job: Customer/Client Service
Internal Jobcode: 70611
Requisition Number: 1803720