BNY Mellon Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Representative, Client Processing
- Process & verify client's trade instructions, amendments and cancellations for various markets
- Ensure that trades are released per market standards and requirements and within the various market deadlines
- Follow up with sub custodians and settlement agents on the timely settlement of trades released
- Process payments and pre-advices in the MONTRAN system
- Manual input of cash instructions for urgent value dates and Far East currencies.
- Monitor the different queues e.g., MERVA, GTM and ensure that cash or security messages do not get stuck within the different queues during transmission
- IMMS: Monitor and repair vouchers that do not get positive acknowledgment. Investigate cash breaks in accounts and rectify them
- GFC: Monitor urgent cash or security instructions that need approval to be released into the market due to lack of funds
- Update existing procedure manuals or write new procedures for existing or new work processes
- Tertiary qualifications
- Preferably a minimum of 1 year experience in securities processing
- Resourceful and able to work under pressure with effective communication and analytical skills
- A self-motivated individual with good team spirit and attention to details
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications
- Keep abreast of developments in the securities settlement practices and ensure compliance with regulations and policies
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
BNY Mellon's Asset Servicing business is dedicated to dynamically supporting our clients' investments and safeguarding their assets, keeping them working around the clock and across the world. It's part of our commitment to being a true partner for our clients' investment success. We specialize in operational solutions and capabilities for today's market-enhancing management and administration of investments with services that process, monitor and measure investment data from around the world. By leveraging BNY Mellon's global footprint and deep expertise, we deliver insight-driven solutions for every phase of investing.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Singapore-Singapore-Singapore
Job: Asset Servicing
Internal Jobcode: 70611
Organization: Asia Pacific Asset Services-HR06401
Requisition Number: 1803743