BNY Mellon Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Lead Process Improv Analyst
General Purpose of the Role
To lead the process improvement initiatives across the End User Technology environment, driving down the volume of impacting incidents and creating efficiencies across the Digital onsite support team
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Through data analysis, identify technology issues and trends causing impact to productivity of internal employees
- Working alongside service owners and Digital onsite support to identify, track and drive improvements and technology fixes resulting in a reduction in user impacting incidents
- Liaison between Project, Service owners and Digital onsite support providing frequent communications on current activities
- Identify inefficiencies in Digital Onsite Support processes through data analysis, making recommendations for improvement and implementing changes identified.
- Create technical documents and/or reference material on implementation, installation, troubleshooting steps and escalation support matrix
- Responsible for tracking performance of implementation, following up on incompatibilities/incomplete works to ensure full project completion
Knowledge and Experience
- Working knowledge of fundamental operations of relevant software, hardware and other equipment, such as Virtual Desktop, Windows Operating Systems, mobility products and Microsoft Office Products
- Working knowledge of relevant call/bug tracking applications, such as Remedy, Jira
- Knowledge and experience of customer service practices and soft skills
- Knowledge of project management best practices
- Knowledge of process design best practices
- Related experience and training
- Technical writing and data analysis skills required
Education and Training
• Previous experience in a similar capacity preferable
• To have an appreciation of the complexities of a technical working environment
• Experience managing projects and designing support processes
• Experience managing calendar and to do entries and the ability to run conference calls and agendas for those calls
• Good working knowledge and experience with all MS Office applications including MS Project and Visio
• Keyboard skills
- Oral and written communication skills
- Ability and willingness to learn new skills
- Customer service orientation
- Process analysis & process design
- Adaptability & Flexibility
- Attention to detail, takes ownership, accepts responsibilities
- Demonstrates initiative
- Ability to remain calm in a stressful and changing environment
- Ability to multitask effectively
- An advocate for successful change management
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
Client Technology Solutions provides our business partners with client-focused, technology-based solutions. These enhance their ability to be successful through world-class software solutions and leading-edge infrastructure. Client Technology Solutions provides employees with the tools and resources to enhance their professional qualifications and careers.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: United Kingdom-Greater Manchester-Manchester
Job: Information Technology
Internal Jobcode: 60118
Organization: Technology Services Group-HR06725
Requisition Number: 1803837