BNY Mellon Careers
- Contribute to the development of apps for BNY Mellon employees
- Automate mobile service components to improve user experience
- Participate in agile development sprints to achieve project goals
- Build caching, storage, performance optimization strategies to improve user experiences across our apps
- Contribute to our Mobile Development Center of Excellence to ensure all BNY Mellon created apps exceed the user’s expectations
- Build, maintain and publish best practices in mobile development to educate others
- Develop in Cordova hybrid development framework for ios and Android
Bachelor's degree in computer science engineering or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience required, 4-6 years of experience in software development required, experience in the securities or financial services industry is a plus, should have thorough knowledge of the software development cycle.
- Hybrid mobile development – PhoneGap/Cordova
- SDK integration experience
- Experience with EMM, MDM, MAM or other mobility management tools
- Native mobile would be a plus; iOS, Android
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
Client Technology Solutions provides our business partners with client-focused, technology-based solutions. These enhance their ability to be successful through world-class software solutions and leading-edge infrastructure. Client Technology Solutions provides employees with the tools and resources to enhance their professional qualifications and careers.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Primary Location: United States-Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Internal Jobcode: 45115
Job: Information Technology
Organization: Technology Services Group-HR06725
Requisition Number: 1803844