BNY Mellon Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Lead Info Security Analyst
• Hands-on experience with and understanding of security technology and implementation approaches including several of the various components available (host-based, server-based, data at rest, data in motion, etc.)
• Experience integrating and testing/changes to security systems with related security tools such as web, email and encryption proxies and gateways
• Experience preparing test scenarios analysis
• Experience conducting, interpreting, and reporting
• Must have hands on experience with report generation and report management from various sources
• Must have data analysis and presentation skills for analytical needs of the business units
• Excellent interpersonal/communication, presentation, and technical writing skills
• Bachelor's or Master’s degree in computer science or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience required, advanced degree preferred.
• Minimum 3 years of Cybersecurity experience
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
Client Technology Solutions provides our business partners with client-focused, technology-based solutions. These enhance their ability to be successful through world-class software solutions and leading-edge infrastructure. Client Technology Solutions provides employees with the tools and resources to enhance their professional qualifications and careers.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Primary Location: United States-Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Internal Jobcode: 45096
Job: Information Technology
Organization: Information Security-HR11724
Requisition Number: 1803879