BNY Mellon Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Lead Analyst, Program & Project Management (Competency Assessment Matrix (CAMs)
Lead Analyst, Program & Project Management will be responsible for ensuring proper planning and implementation of key initiatives and projects. In this capacity, Project Coordinator will be aligned to various site wide or business specific initiatives to ensure robust Project Governance structure and oversight is provided to the initiatives.
Short - Medium term role synopsis-
• Provide a structured change management and project management on ground support to a critical business in implementing their post transition Transformation strategy
• Work closely with the business in executing a focused business strategy involving hiring, onboarding and training of fresh graduates and experienced staff
• Involves working closely with HR, training and business managers on talent management, technical training and development of staff Training Needs Analysis (TNA),
• Developing a structured program for ensuring all existing and new staff are up-skilled to the required level to perform their duties
• Provide key support in tracking progress of management development plans rolled out throughout the site
• Support the development and implementation of the key talent identification strategy and retention/succession plan
• Ensure implementation of site wide employee engagement initiatives in the business area and also address specific requirements needed for the staff within the business area
Long term role synopsis-
• Plan and execute on special projects (Non-Transition related) to support sustainable growth in BNY Mellon (Poland)
• Manage transition projects to BNY Mellon (Poland) from Business Groups across locations
• Coordinate with different work streams like HR, ITS, CIS, Risk, BR and Training to complete transition tasks and documentation in time
• Represent Poland site on various transitions related forums and communicate the progress on transition to both LOB and Local Management teams. Also, escalate issues, raise red flag early enough to warrant action against any potential project delays.
• Provide full support in functioning of the Toll Gate (TG) Framework- Schedule TG review meetings, host TG review meetings, capture and track open items, own circulation of reports on time
• Ensure KPIs are monitored post 90 days of Project Go Live to report if processes are meeting their set KPIs for first 3 months post Live
• Maintain current and accurate pipeline report which shows Head Count (HC) adds and number of projects in pipeline
• Work closely with Facilities, IT and other teams in ensuring infrastructure required for new projects are made available on time
• Assist department heads/contacts in key metrics identification and tracking
• Reporting out all department metrics and provide necessary support in preparation of site level stats for Site Executive and Board meetings
• Work closely with the local HR and the business to support implementation of post hiring strategy . This would involve a lot of face to face meetings and close interactions with business, HR, training and other departments in the Wroclaw office
• Training Needs Analysis for all staff within the organization
• Work closely with the business managers based locally in Wroclaw and understand the training requirements and develop up-skill programmes for staff at all levels
• Support design and track implementation of effective people strategy to improve employee engagement within the business area. Work closely with all managers within business to measure effectiveness of various Employee Engagement initiatives and provide relevant feedback to HR and Employee Engagement Committee
• Develop career progression matrix for all staff at site to enable lateral and vertical career movements
• Provide project management coverage on tracking of management development programmes to closely track the rollout of the programme and timely reporting of progress made
• Monitoring and reporting of initiatives and special projects
• Smooth and Timely completion of transition/key milestones assigned with minimal issues
• Complete required documentations and obtain necessary approvals for all projects
• Support Toll Gate (TG) Governance by scheduling and hosting TG Review meetings.
• Monitor and reporting key metrics for the Project Team and Management
• Tracking of all open items identified during TG Review Meetings
• Metrics identification, tracking and reporting
• Provide necessary support and assistance at site-wide initiatives
• Other tasks as assigned
• Project Management skills
• HR & Training experience
• Understanding of Off shoring / BPO business
• Strong inter personal and communication skills
• Creative solutions provider
• Excellent MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• MS Project skills will be a plus
• Graduate (required)
• Qualification/certification in Project Management or Six Sigma preferred
• 6 – 8 years of overall working experience
• 2- 3 years of experience in managing projects, preferably in financial services industry
• Prior experience of working on data (Excel or Access)
• Hands-on experience in tracking and reporting stats
• 1 – 3 years of Training planning and delivery experience
If you apply for this role this means you agree with the following statement:
Through my application for a role with BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o. (the Company) I hereby authorize the Company to process my personal data for the purposes of recruitment. Furthermore I declare that I am aware of the voluntary submission of data and I am informed about the right to access the data and the right to correct it, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws [Dz.U] No. 133, item 883)”. I authorise the Company to process my personal data for future recruitment processes.
Furthermore, I authorize BNY Mellon and its’ affiliates, Taleo (UK) Limited to process my personal data.
BNY Mellon and affiliates registration details.-
BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o Registered office – Swobodna 3, 50-088 Wroclaw
The Bank of New York Mellon (International) Limited – 1 Canada Square, London, E14 5AL
The Bank of New York Mellon SA/NV – 46 Rue Montoyerstraat, B-1000 Brussels, Belgium
Taleo (UK) Limited Registered office - 78-586 Chiswick High Road, London W4 5RP, United Kingdom,
Please note that during the recruitment process you may be asked to provide further information and supporting documents. The information provided may be verified and reviewed, to the extent permitted by the law, as to their veracity and accuracy.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
Client Service Delivery (CSD) brings together BNY Mellon's key operational areas into one global team to better support the company's businesses and serve clients around the world. CSD helps clients to conduct business, service assets, and engage in transactions in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. At every stage of the investments lifecycle - creating, trading, clearing, settling, holding, servicing, managing, distributing and restructuring assets - CSD is working to make BNY Mellon the recognized industry service quality and productivity leader. Client Service Delivery manages investment monitoring, measurement and processing services for our clients. Our solutions include Securities Operations, Fund Administration, Transfer Agency, Outsourcing, Performance Measurement and other related services.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Poland-Dolnoslaskie-Wroclaw
Job: General Mgmt / Admin
Internal Jobcode: 70186
Organization: EMEA CSD Invest Services Ops-HR13904
Requisition Number: 1803930