BNY Mellon Careers
Analyst, Client Reporting/Performance
Provides assistance in monitoring and collecting data on the performance of client portfolios. Fields questions about reporting systems and reports that are used and generated by clients. Conducts research on industry trends to understand key issues.
- Collects and analyzes data from client portfolios to monitor performance to provide clients with information required to make decisions regarding risk management, portfolio allocation, and performance as related to their peers.
- Develops technical expertise regarding product offerings in order to act as a resource to clients.
- Supports the maintenance of the online platform utilized by clients to generate reports on their portfolios and portfolio performance.
- Provides senior professionals with data gathered from client trades and concerns voiced by clients in order to improve client experience.
- Dutch & English (B2)
- Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- 0-3 years of total work experience preferred.
- Experience in trading or brokerage preferred.
- Good knowledge of Excel
- Self-motivation and the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Communication skills
- PC literacy
- Ability to assist in, and implement, the planning of work
- High level of accuracy and professionalism
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Netherlands-Breda-Breda
Job: Asset Servicing
Internal Jobcode: 70097
Organization: Custody Client Service-HR09095
Requisition Number: 1804041