BNY Mellon Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Security Host / Receptionist - Categorie Protette
• Creating a secure and safe environment for both employees and guests.
• Organizing a warm welcome in a perfect, clear and efficient way to visitors and employees at
• Telephone operations: Answering, connecting and forwarding of telephone calls and messages.
• Visitors Management: Registration, Pass Administration, Access Control.
• Provide assistance to customers, employees and visitors in a courteous and professional manner.
• Monitoring of access-control, access badges and security systems
• Execution and observance of all security related directions given by the London Command
• Centre (LCC) and/or the Regional Corporate Security Manager during evacuation and crisis
• Monitoring of fire, security and building alarm systems / alarm response.
• Ability to create reports regarding security related issues in a clear and understandable form in English Language, as well as to create daily reports and duty logs.
• Opening and closing patrols of the office (Fire and Safety) (Watch for irregular or unusual conditions that may create security concerns or safety hazards).
• Developing good communication with Site-Landlord Security Team, Liaison and with Building
• Property Management.
• Prepare and book meeting rooms.
• Support of Videoconferencing System.
• General administrative organization or reception and administration tasks.
• Support with travel.
• Support with local vendors.
• Assistance in office and facility related tasks i.e. copying, binding, managing supplies.
• To track, update and provide timely and accurate management information for all required reporting and to ensure this information is available in the agreed file location.
• Certified and fully trained security officer with solid experience in the Security Industry and with good experience working as an office receptionist/concierge.
• Certified First Aider and Fire Marshall (support during first aid incidents and evacuations).
• Proficient in MS Windows, MS Office/Outlook and Lotus Notes.
• Excellent client orientation / highly service oriented.
• Good personal appearance, clean uniform
• Excellent and effective oral and written communication skills both in Italian and English language, including telephone communication and with internal and external parties.
• Ability to efficiently and effectively work with all staff, Senior Management, clients and visitors.
• Ability to follow existing procedures/guidelines and to bring these forward with own input.
• Professional, disciplined and discreet attitude
• Ability to work on their own initiative and as part of a team
• Ability to assess and evaluate emergency situations. (Sound understanding of escalation and emergency procedures)
• Understanding and compliance with the BNYM Code of Conduct, Policies and Procedures
• Good time management and attention to detail (operational readiness)
Only candidates who meet the 'categorie protette' requirement can be considered.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
Finance helps our internal clients outperform over time. At BNY Mellon, Finance serves our internal clients by providing world-class accounting operations and control and decision support while instituting world-class change management. Global Procurement is responsible for establishing the programs to acquire products and services for BNY Mellon by employing deep category knowledge and commodity expertise, coupled with an understanding of the needs of our businesses and business partner groups. The Corporate Treasury group is responsible for managing the investment portfolios and the liquidity and capital positions of the various subsidiary banks and of BNY Mellon.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Italy-Milano-Milano
Internal Jobcode: 85126
Organization: Corp Services-HR15584
Requisition Number: 1804043