BNY Mellon Careers
Intermediate Rep, Client Processing - Transfer Agency
- Performs a variety of operational tasks in a product or functional area, including processing updates to client accounts or company records and interpreting and handling exceptions.
- Investigates and corrects errors in client accounts. Conducts independent analysis and policy interpretation. Responsible for reconciliations, including reconciling cash breaks, position differences, and gathering and compiling data.
- Serves as the primary point of contact for clients and executes all correspondent requisites in a timely and accurate manner with an understanding of the underlying business and specific client needs.
- Maintains correspondent accounts in accordance with applicable regulations and policies, ensuring regulatory compliance and minimizing exposure related to assigned processing tasks.
- Accurately opens and updates accounts or company records. Works closely with technology and systems teams to ensure the system is efficient and incorporates any necessary risk mitigations.
- Provides product knowledge, market nuances and requirements and technical assistance, as necessary. May review and check work of other Client Processing Support staff and help resolve escalated issues.
- No direct reports. Provides guidance to less experienced Client Processing Support staff, as needed. Responsible for the quality and completion of own work.
- High school/secondary school or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required. Bachelors degree preferred.
- 3-5 years of total work experience preferred. Experience in brokerage processing preferred.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
Client Service Delivery manages investment monitoring, measurement and processing services for our clients. Our solutions include Securities Operations, Fund Administration, Transfer Agency, Outsourcing, Performance Measurement and other related services.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Ireland-Leinster-Wexford
Job: Asset Servicing
Internal Jobcode: 70610
Organization: Transfer Agency EMEA-HR07268
Requisition Number: 1804045