BNY Mellon Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Principal, Relationship Mgmt
Hong Kong, Hong Kong
- Provide a broad range of support functions to the Relationship Managers for existing Markets client relationships and work directly with the whole team on the daily administration and coordination of the assigned client relationships.
- Assisting with the management of relationships, meeting facilitation, new business development support and assistance, strategic account planning, and client servicing coordination of relationships. There will also be a requirement to assist the RM with conducting annual client reviews, monitor and record client contacts, and prepare reporting and presentations, which may require interfacing with other business partners.
- This role will be asked ad hoc, to review and research current market conditions, analyze client investment and portfolio strategies and then communicate information to clients and RMs, as directed.
- Require the development of knowledge around each client organization.
- Provide support for sales activities including marketing material preparation, market information search, sales pipeline updates, legal documentation request,
- Assisting with the preparation of internal sales presentations, inclusive of new business highlights, revenue numbers, key pipeline items
- Supporting clients day to day queries
- Ensuring proper documentation is in place for client accounts and maintains the originals.
- Perform any and all activities as required by the Sales & RM team to support the growth of the business.
- Minimum Education: Strong academic background
- Preferred Education : BA/MBA/first degree in related subject
- Minimum Experience : 3-5 years in financial services with particular focus on client facing communication and general administration and support for a relationship management / sales team
- Language : Excellent level of oral and written skills with particular focus on English language
- Competencies: Collaboration/partnership; Client Advocacy; Negotiation skills; Client Management and strong commercial acumen
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
As our clients address evolving liquidity, risk and collateral eligibility needs as a result of changing regulations, Global Collateral Services helps them move collateral where and when they need it. Backed by modern technology and multi-dimensional thinking, we're ready to deliver the expertise, products and services institutional investors and intermediaries need as they address their collateral, liquidity and securities financing needs. Our innovative, insight-driven solutions help our clients, whether on the buy-side or the sell-side, improve the way they manage their collateral, engage in more investment opportunities to help maximize their investment returns and access new financing alternatives.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Hong Kong-Hong Kong-Hong Kong
Job: Global Markets
Internal Jobcode: 70058
Organization: Securities Finance-HR10447
Requisition Number: 1804120