BNY Mellon Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Senior Representative, Client Asset Control Team
Reports directly to Section Manager, Client Asset Control Team.
Works closely with other members of the Client Asset Control Team and Operational peers.
- To ensure accurate and timely delivery of a variety of control and risk monitoring reports and MI to multiple lines of business and senior management.
- To assist and/or lead the production and analysis of large adhoc data requests to support the various Client Asset Control Team functions and responsibilities.
- Work closely with other Client Asset Control and Operational Associates to ensure that reporting is understood and any concerns are raised to management.
- Assist and/or lead the development and continual improvement of Management Information reports to ensure data and metrics are relevant and add value.
- Responsible for ensuring procedures are well maintained and are reviewed and approved in a timely manner.
- Assist Senior Analysts and Management in delivering departmental goals and objectives.
- Operational controls and risk mitigants are understood and adhered to and any issues raised to management.
- Engagement and Influence of strategic goals and initiatives across the Client Asset Control Team.
Operational Risk Management
- Assist Client Asset Control Team management to implement and maintain a robust control and risk mitigation environment.
- Ensure Management Reporting is of a consistently high standard.
- Ensure Management Information is clear, current and relevant.
- Timely and accurate publication of Management Information and Risk Reporting.
- Issue identification and escalation of potential breaches
- Ensure consistent high quality service to internal clients ensuring communications are relevant, clear and timely.
- Demonstrable evidence of high quality output from the team.
- Positive feedback received from peers in Client Asset Control Team.
Management Information and Reporting
- Ensure a Management Information and reporting is produced on time and is fit for purpose.
- Review of reporting prior to distribution to ensure quality, consistency and accuracy.
- Ensure recipients of MI and Reporting are relevant to the data provided.
- Information is gathered and reported within expected deadlines.
- Reports are accurate, well formatted and clear.
Sole decision making authority as directed by the CACT Management.
- Internal - Associates and ECM’s globally. Shared Services (Compliance, Audit, Risk, and Legal) and Lines of business.
- Relevant experience in the financial services industry, ideally within a Control or MI production environment desirable but not essential.
- Knowledge of GSP/ IMMS and related systems is desirable.
- Understanding of Legal Entity structures within BNYM.
- Awareness of CASS/ CAP and DGSD regulatory environment
Qualifications and Training
- A willingness to undertake IAQ T&C desirable but not mandatory.
- Excellent computer skills in particular Excel
Job Skills and Knowledge
- Attention to detail.
- Deadline driven.
- Can work under pressure.
- Results focused.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
Client Service Delivery (CSD) brings together BNY Mellon's key operational areas into one global team to better support the company's businesses and serve clients around the world. CSD helps clients to conduct business, service assets, and engage in transactions in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. At every stage of the investments lifecycle - creating, trading, clearing, settling, holding, servicing, managing, distributing and restructuring assets - CSD is working to make BNY Mellon the recognized industry service quality and productivity leader. Client Service Delivery manages investment monitoring, measurement and processing services for our clients. Our solutions include Securities Operations, Fund Administration, Transfer Agency, Outsourcing, Performance Measurement and other related services.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: United Kingdom-Greater Manchester-Manchester
Job: Asset Servicing
Internal Jobcode: 70324
Organization: EMEA CSD Invest Services Ops-HR13904
Requisition Number: 1804164