BNY Mellon Careers
Senior Sales Support, Private Markets (Alternative Investments)
• Oversees the life-cycle of a deal from planning and supporting prospecting campaigns, opportunity development, RFI and RFP responses, presentations and due diligence visits, closing and transition to relationship management. Works closely with Sales and Relationship Executives to ensure that interactions with existing clients and prospects are of the highest quality.
• Plays key role throughout the RFI and RFP process, starting from the kick-off meeting and ending with the submission or delivery of the completed document. Takes guidance from the Sales and Relationship Executives on overall theme of the response and works with the RFP Writers and SME’s to ensure the answers are accurate, client specific and insightful. Takes responsibility for producing competitive fee proposals, liaising with senior management, sales executives, finance and client service as necessary.. Manages the deal through compliance, risk, legal and credit processes ensuring that key decision makers and influencers are aware of the proposal and are fully informed.
• Ensures deadlines and intermediate milestones are kept and obtains resources to fill gaps when necessary. Coordinates follow-up responses, arranges site vists, organises rehearsals and ensures that presentations are accurate and comprehensive. Maintains issues logs and takes lead role in closing open items
• Gathers feedback, both formal and informal, on the quality of responses and provides critical review of how they can be improved. Works to improve processes and build relationships across the organisation
• Ensures hand over to relationship management and business change is a well-coordinated and seamless process.
• No direct reports. Leads virtual deal teams and provides guidance to less experienced colleagues.
• Contributes to the achievement of team objectives. Directly contributes to revenue generation goals.
• Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent combination of education and extensive experience in banking, asset management or alternatives.is required.
• Extensive work experience within Private Markets (Real Estate, Private Equity, Infrastructure and Debt) whereby the individual understands the market dynamics regarding what potential clients require to establish funds in the space. This would include experience in the administration and pricing of such types of structures by either being in a sales, relationship management or product role that would support such structures to be able to gain the experience of the market and the solutions required.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
BNY Mellon's Asset Servicing business is dedicated to dynamically supporting our clients' investments and safeguarding their assets, keeping them working around the clock and across the world. It's part of our commitment to being a true partner for our clients' investment success. We specialize in operational solutions and capabilities for today's market-enhancing management and administration of investments with services that process, monitor and measure investment data from around the world. By leveraging BNY Mellon's global footprint and deep expertise, we deliver insight-driven solutions for every phase of investing.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: United Kingdom-Greater London-London
Job: Asset Servicing
Internal Jobcode: 70035
Organization: AS Global Front Office-HR16987
Requisition Number: 1804297