BNY Mellon Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Lead Analyst, RegOversightMgmt
· Resides in the business and supports management in the day-to-day efforts related to first line of defense regulatory oversight management with laws, rules, regulations and related policies
· Performs research and analyzes relevant information and transactions that warrant further investigation
· Communicates with internal and external parties as needed and makes recommendations on necessary procedural/control changes on regulatory oversight management matters
· This position requires knowledge of the Financial Services Industry regulations, compliance, operations or auditing
· Strong oral and written communication skills and the ability to implement compliance policies and procedures
· Verify practices against straightforward policies, with moderate supervision
· Document findings for management reports
· Gathers data and prepares materials for more senior team members to counsel business personnel on first line of defense compliance with policies
· No direct reports, contributes to the achievement of team objectives
· Works on projects of limited size and levels of complexity
· Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required
· Advanced/graduate degree preferred
· 0-3 years of total work experience preferred
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
BNY Mellon's Asset Servicing business is dedicated to dynamically supporting our clients' investments and safeguarding their assets, keeping them working around the clock and across the world. It's part of our commitment to being a true partner for our clients' investment success. We specialize in operational solutions and capabilities for today's market-enhancing management and administration of investments with services that process, monitor and measure investment data from around the world. By leveraging BNY Mellon's global footprint and deep expertise, we deliver insight-driven solutions for every phase of investing.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: China-Hong Kong-Hong Kong
Job: Asset Servicing
Internal Jobcode: 70403
Requisition Number: 1804355