BNY Mellon Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Representative, Middle Office AIS
BNY Mellon is an investment company. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments and safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets.
Alternative Investment Servicing (AIS) Operations consist of variety of teams servicing functional areas such as Trade Capture, Middle Office, Reconciliation, Cash processing, and Documents Management etc. Teams assist the research and resolution of general and basic operational issues regarding fund administration follows existing documentation, process flows and standard operating procedures to complete routine day-to-day tasks.
As a successful candidate you will be given opportunity to acquire and develop knowledge from related fields. During first months of on-the job training you`ll be assigned to a buddy and be able to:
- Learn about market participants, such as executing broker, clearing house, prime broker, custodian
- Understand a wide range of financial products, include, but not limited to; equities, options, contracts for difference (CFD’s), equity swaps, repurchase agreements, warrants, futures, forward contracts, bonds, interest rate swaps and credit default swaps.
- Understand trade life cycle
- Cooperate with market participants worldwide
- Cooperate with other AIS Operations departments all around the
- Use your English skills on a daily basis
Being part of our Middle Office team your day-to-day tasks will be related, but not limited to:
- Support our internal and external clients
- Monitoring all transactions from entry to settlement
- Discrepancy investigation sourcing information from different vendors
- Reporting portfolio status to clients
- Support cash flow activities
If you like:
- Working in a group
- Practice your English
- Comparing information from different sources to make decisions
- Develop your analytical skills
- Working in dynamic work environment with exposure to deadlines
- Working with Excel
We are waiting for you!
- Fluent English
- BA or MA degree in business related field
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work as part of the team
- Ability to work under time pressure and deadlines
- Attention to details
- Analytical thinking
- Able to resolve issues independently
- Participation in projects & students organizations are additional asset
- Full time contract of employment
- Working Hours: Monday-Friday on Shifts: 8:00 – 10:45 till 19:00
- Location: Aquarius Building ul.Swobodna 3
- Competitive salary
- Health & Life Insurance
- Multisport card / Cinema Tickets / Nursery subsidiary
- Pension scheme
- Excellent opportunities for training, growth and professional development
- Opportunities to engage in diverse projects due to growth of business migrations
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in additional charity projects
- A collaborative culture and great teams
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
BNY Mellon's Asset Servicing business is dedicated to dynamically supporting our clients' investments and safeguarding their assets, keeping them working around the clock and across the world. It's part of our commitment to being a true partner for our clients' investment success. We specialize in operational solutions and capabilities for today's market-enhancing management and administration of investments with services that process, monitor and measure investment data from around the world. By leveraging BNY Mellon's global footprint and deep expertise, we deliver insight-driven solutions for every phase of investing.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Poland-Dolnoslaskie-Wroclaw
Job: Asset Servicing
Internal Jobcode: 70552
Requisition Number: 1804364