BNY Mellon Careers
Senior Relationship Manager
BNY Mellon Investment Management is one of the world's leading investment management organizations and one of the top U.S. wealth managers. Our business encompasses BNY Mellon's affiliated investment management firms, wealth management organization, and global distribution companies. Our goal is to build and deliver investment and wealth management strategies and solutions to meet our clients’ needs.
Drawing on deep expertise, we collaborate with our clients to tailor our best ideas and resources to meet their specific requirements. Through our global network we have developed a significant understanding of local requirements. We pride ourselves on providing dedicated service through our teams.
With extensive experience in anticipating and responding to the investment and financial needs of the world's governments, pension plan sponsors, corporations, foundations, endowments planned giving programs, advisors, intermediaries, individuals and families, and family offices, BNY Mellon Investment Management can help our clients reach their goals.
BNY Mellon is seeking an experienced investment professional to manage key relationships within the Intermediary business of BNY Mellon Investment Management. Reporting to the Head of Strategic Accounts, the Senior Relationship Manager will be responsible for working with internal partners within sales, marketing, product and affiliates to promote and distribute BNY Mellon investment solutions.
- Develop and implement holistic strategy for each strategic relationship
- Work with internal partners to identify and prioritize overall product opportunities and coordinate distribution efforts.
- Communicate all of BNY Mellon’s products and distribution capabilities to our strategic relationships
- Partner on internal communication to sales teams, product, marketing, BI and senior leadership
- Cover home office research teams including product placement, recommended list additions, discretionary models and for servicing of existing mandates
- Introduce key boutique personnel to analysts and key product teams at focus firms
- Communicate weekly with RM, PSG and CEBD to ensure we are responding in timely manner to client needs for existing mandates and new opportunities
- Negotiate revenue sharing agreements in conjunction with executive management and CEBD
- Work with National Sales Manager and Divisional Managers to develop strategic plan for key centers of influence and help facilitate introductions when appropriate
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- NASD Series 7, 63/65 or 66 licenses required (or must obtain within 90 days)
- CIMA, CFA or CFP
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
As one of the world's leading investment management organizations and one of the top U.S. wealth managers, BNY Mellon Investment Management combines agility, insight and scale to create and deliver strategies and solutions to address our clients' needs. Encompassing BNY Mellon's investment management firms, wealth management organization and global distribution teams, we draw on deep expertise to collaborate with clients and tailor our best ideas and resources to meet their specific needs. We pride ourselves on providing dedicated service through our network of global professionals who have a deep understanding of local requirements. With our extensive experience in anticipating and responding to the investment and financial needs of the world's governments, pension plan sponsors, corporations, foundations, endowments, advisors, intermediaries, individuals and families, and family offices, BNY Mellon Investment Management is dedicated to helping clients reach their goals.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Primary Location: United States-New York-New York
Internal Jobcode: 02454
Job: Asset Management
Organization: North America Distribution-HR11430
Requisition Number: 1804382
Tags: EFC:US: 2-G,