BNY Mellon Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Relationship Executive, Head South East Asia
The Relationship Executive will work for Segment or Global Head and partner with Service Directors and Global Service Delivery to support excellent service delivery across the assigned client base of large, complex, global clients. Their primary responsibilities will be identifying opportunities and coordinating effectively the response to any requests for proposals. For existing clients, the Relationship Executive will ensure the maintenance of a high quality of service for their assigned client base by advocating for the client, managing the response to any issues and escalating as appropriate.
As a senior level employee with responsibility for client relationships, the Relationship Executive must support excellent service delivery across the assigned client base which includes:
· Protecting and enhancing client satisfaction, identifying opportunities and effectively coordinating client proposals by working with Sales Partners and Subject Matter Experts to deliver a collaborative overview to the clients;
· Assisting Service Directors and Global Service Delivery with communicating effectively with the client, and working with the Service Delivery teams to ensure correct invoicing and timely payment.
· The Relationship Executive will facilitate broad engagement with key client constituents by developing senior contacts (acting as a leader not a gatekeeper) and will collaborate with Service Directors in a matrix environment who will internally monitor service metrics to ensure colleagues are working effectively across product lines and geographies as necessary to provide optimal client service.
· The Relationship Executive will be the final point of escalation for operational issues to advocate for the client and coordinate resolution. The Relationship Executive must have the ability to develop a network of relationships within a client that allows understanding of client priorities and initiatives.
· The Relationship Executive will be responsible for distilling industry, product, market and client knowledge for inclusion into prioritized action plans based upon client needs. They will assist in coordinating responses to RFPs and make referrals in a timely fashion with very high quality, ensuring compliance with company policies.
Additionally they must possess strong presentation and communication skills to rapidly develop rapport with senior client leaders to gain trust and confidence. The Relationship Executive must have the required emotional intelligence to deal with senior leaders both within the client organization and BNY Mellon. The Relationship Executive must have a keen understanding of competitor offerings, and the BNYM value proposition and differentiation to enable them to promote BNY Mellon effectively. Internally, a Relationship Executive must demonstrate exemplary leadership, teamwork and a proven track record for partnering with management, relationship and client service teams. They will act as a client advocate to marshal resources to ensure a high degree of client satisfaction with services is delivered and a timely resolution of issues is achieved at all times.
Skills/Competencies Required for Relationship Executive II role:
Bachelor's Degree required, advanced degree preferred or commensurate business experience. 10-15 years industry experience in a client facing capacity, preferably in a Relationship Management role. Core Competencies: Client Focus, Relationship Building/Collaboration, Organizational Agility, Influence/Persuasion, Peer Relationships, Building Effective Teams, Directing Others, Global Business Acumen.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
BNY Mellon's Asset Servicing business is dedicated to dynamically supporting our clients' investments and safeguarding their assets, keeping them working around the clock and across the world. It's part of our commitment to being a true partner for our clients' investment success. We specialize in operational solutions and capabilities for today's market-enhancing management and administration of investments with services that process, monitor and measure investment data from around the world. By leveraging BNY Mellon's global footprint and deep expertise, we deliver insight-driven solutions for every phase of investing.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Singapore-Singapore-Singapore
Job: Asset Servicing
Internal Jobcode: 70054
Organization: Asia Pacific Asset Services-HR06401
Requisition Number: 1804528