BNY Mellon Careers
Sr Technician, Lockbox Mgmt (Night Shift)
- S3 Provides support for the execution of check processing, as well as preparing and producing customers work.
- Prioritizes and organizes assignments and tasks to ensure they are completed in accordance with customer requirements.
- Prepares customer work in accordance with written account instructions by utilizing required processing equipment to meet production and quality standards.
- Monitors more complex data files, balances and creates deposits and resolves balance conditions.
- Handles customer issues and resolves in appropriate time frame.
- Researches processing errors thoroughly, logs information and makes appropriate updates in system as to issuing a credit or debit to a corporate account.
- Receives cross-training in various areas to ensure timely processing and being able to communicate with support groups regarding transmission issues.
- No direct reports.
- Responsible for the quality and completion of own work.
- High school/secondary school or the equivalent combination of education and experience is preferred.
- 2-3 years of total work experience preferred.
- Experience in remittance processing is preferred.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
Client Service Delivery (CSD) brings together BNY Mellon's key operational areas into one global team to better support the company's businesses and serve clients around the world. CSD helps clients to conduct business, service assets, and engage in transactions in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. At every stage of the investments lifecycle - creating, trading, clearing, settling, holding, servicing, managing, distributing and restructuring assets - CSD is working to make BNY Mellon the recognized industry service quality and productivity leader. Client Service Delivery manages investment monitoring, measurement and processing services for our clients. Our solutions include Securities Operations, Fund Administration, Transfer Agency, Outsourcing, Performance Measurement and other related services.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Primary Location: United States-Texas-Richardson
Internal Jobcode: 70539
Organization: Paymnt & Treasury Svc Delivery-HR06382
Requisition Number: 1804536