BNY Mellon Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Corporate Trust Team Leader, Transaction Management
The TMG Team Leader is responsible for the management of their specific product aligned TMG team engaged in reviewing deal documentation, deal structures, onboarding new business and post close amendments.
The TMG Team Leader
1. Oversees TMG functional protocol and interaction with legal counsel (internal and external, as applicable) to ensure negotiation of underlying deal documentation in accordance with BNY Mellon standards, policies, preferred practices and contracted operational responsibilities, ensuring effective legal and operational risk mitigation in all deal transaction documentation matters.
2. Effectively manages the team and plan for required resources with the TMG Regional Manager and pertinent Business Manager(s).
3. Collaborates with the associated client services team leader(s) and Group Manager to ensure their respective teams work closely together to deliver a seamless, excellent quality service to clients.
• The TMG Team Leader is responsible for the TMG Repacks & Custody team within the EMEA region, with 9 Direct Reports in 2 locations
• The TMG Team Leader reports into the TMG Regional Manager – CT EMEA.
• The TMG Team Leader will work with their peers, the TMG Regional Manager – CT EMEA and partner groups to develop and implement growth, efficiency and regulatory initiatives as they pertain to their team.
• The candidate will have proven people, communication and management skills to effectively manage a team of highly analytical professionals with diverse business backgrounds.
• Degree level education or higher or exceptional corporate trust experience specifically in transaction management.
• Preference for legal qualification in a common law and/or civil law jurisdiction.
• Significant experience as a practicing transactional attorney with capital markets experience and/or experience of private practice/banking environment and corporate trust products.
• Strong familiarity with broad financial services products and activities.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
BNY Mellon Corporate Trust provides the infrastructure, technology and processing services needed to navigate the debt capital markets. We partner with financial institutions, corporations, insurers, governments and not-for-profit organizations at all stages of the deal lifecycle - from issuance to maturity. With global reach and a comprehensive suite of scalable administrative, operational and infrastructure capabilities, we help clients drive business growth and maximize impact. We create customized solutions for our clients' debt-related needs, drawing on our range of core services, including trustee, paying agency, escrow and other fiduciary offerings
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: United Kingdom-Greater London-London
Job: Corporate Trust
Internal Jobcode: 70352
Organization: Corporate Trust-HR06320
Requisition Number: 1804566