BNY Mellon Careers
Manager, Exchange Traded Funds - Client Processing, Transfer Agency
- Manages a small to medium-sized Client Processing support team that handles all aspects of client accounts, including transactional processing, settlement, enquiries and problem resolution.
- Manages the daily transactional workflow within the team and aligns team resources accordingly to complete the daily tasks.
- Identifies areas requiring analysis of operations and resolution for more efficient operations. Oversees Client Processing to ensure transactions are handled correctly and timely.
- Participates in regular discussion with Clients and Service Directors including periodic service delivery reviews, planning and implementation of new fund launches and technical developments required for their fund products.
- Utilizes MIS reporting to ensure correct and timely processing and billing.
- Provides product knowledge and technical assistance on complex problems. Acts as the teams point of contact for issues requiring escalation.
- Participates in the recruiting process. Instructs, assigns, directs and reviews the work of Client Processing analysts.
- Prepares performance reviews and provides ongoing feedback to staff.
- Provides input into departmental budgets and planning. May develop business plan for team/group operations.
- Contributes to the achievement of team and departmental objectives.
- Bachelors degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- 4-5 years of total work experience in the Funds Industry is preferred, with knowledge in the administration of Exchange Traded Funds.
- Experience in Transfer Agency, Fund Accounting or other fund operations related to ETF would be ideal.
- At least 1 years management experience
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Ireland-Dublin-
Job: Asset Servicing
Internal Jobcode: 70602
Organization: Structured Funds-HR13245
Requisition Number: 1804568