BNY Mellon Careers
Manager, Client Processing
- Manages the daily transactional workflow within the team and aligns team resources accordingly to complete the daily tasks through other managers or professionals.
- Oversees Client Processing to ensure transactions are handled correctly and timely. Utilizes MIS reporting to ensure correct and timely processing.
- Ensures the volume of work produced meets product/service standards and exceeds quality standards and is properly reviewed and documented.
- Recruits, directs, motivates and develops staff, maximizing their individual contribution, professional development and ability to function effectively with their colleagues as a team.
- Provides input into departmental budgets and planning. May develop business plan for team/group operations.
- Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is require
- 5-7 years of total work experience is preferred with at least 0-1 years in management.
- Experience in brokerage processing is preferred.
- Applicable local/regional licenses or certifications as required by the business.
- Strong expertise in commercial letter of credit is required and preferred.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
Client Service Delivery (CSD) brings together BNY Mellon's key operational areas into one global team to better support the company's businesses and serve clients around the world. CSD helps clients to conduct business, service assets, and engage in transactions in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. At every stage of the investments lifecycle - creating, trading, clearing, settling, holding, servicing, managing, distributing and restructuring assets - CSD is working to make BNY Mellon the recognized industry service quality and productivity leader. Client Service Delivery manages investment monitoring, measurement and processing services for our clients. Our solutions include Securities Operations, Fund Administration, Transfer Agency, Outsourcing, Performance Measurement and other related services.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Germany-Hessen-Frankfurt
Internal Jobcode: 70602
Organization: Paymnt & Treasury Svc Delivery-HR06382
Requisition Number: 1804580