BNY Mellon Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Inter. Rep, Client Processing
Role Synopsis and Required Skills and Attributes
BNY Mellon is a global financial services company focused on helping clients manage and service their financial assets, operating in 36 countries and serving more than 100 markets. BNY Mellon is a leading provider of financial services for institutions, corporations and high-net-worth individuals, providing superior asset management and wealth management, asset servicing, issuer services, clearing services and treasury services through a worldwide client-focused team.
Based in Pershing Securities International Dublin office, the Stock Team is responsible for processing and client settlement of all certificated crest transactions and handling Off Market Transfers. This Team also supports transaction reporting to the Central Bank of Ireland and the daily upload and reconciliation. Main duties involve:
> Receipt and deposit of stock into Crest
> Processing & control of bad deposits/stock rejections
> Outstanding Certificated Sales report
> Off Market Transfers: Crest Ins/Outs
> Outstanding Off Market Transfers report
> Review of stock breaks
Role will also require cover and support for the following activities:
> Transaction reporting to the Central Bank of Ireland
> Crest Stock withdrawals registration & dispatch of certificates
> Indemnities, Rectifications & Stock transfers
> Review of daily control reports
Pershing Advisory Solutions
> Transfer in/out of Assets
> Static Data requests
MyCareer Path Primary Responsibilities
• Performs (sometimes complex) operational tasks in a product or functional area, including processing updates to client accounts or company records. Conducts independent analysis and policy interpretation.
• Executes all correspondent requisites in a timely and accurate manner with an understanding of the underlying business and specific client needs.
• Maintains correspondent accounts in accordance with applicable regulations and policies, ensuring regulatory compliance and minimizing exposure related to assigned processing tasks.
• Accurately opens and updates accounts or company records.
• Provides product knowledge and technical assistance as necessary.
• Responsible for the quality and completion of own work.
Required Skills and Attributes
• Previous experience in Operations or Settlements Department would be desirable
• Ability to carry out tasks accurately and manage workloads within tight deadlines
• Numerate with good analytical skills. Strong attention to detail is essential.
• Good knowledge of Microsoft office including Excel, Work & Powerpoint
• Excellent organisational, interpersonal & communication skills
• Knowledge of Crest system and the Irish & UK markets an advantage
• Some Regulatory knowledge
• Service orientated and client focused
• Initiative and drive to achieve challenging goals
• Professional approach to work and personal appearance
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
Pershing provides critical business process, financial and technology solutions for financial organizations around the globe. We operate behind the scenes to power transformational change for broker-dealers, registered investment advisors, independent financial advisers, hedge fund and '40 Act fund managers and individual investors. We strive to be innovators, developing open architecture technology and financial solutions to support our customers' growth. We advocate on behalf of our customers and help them respond to regulatory reform and drive positive outcomes for our industry and investors. From our core business as an industry-leading trade execution, clearing and custody provider, we have evolved into a global multifaceted firm that provides investment solutions, forward-thinking technology-driven efficiencies, practice management and service excellence.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Ireland-Dublin-Dublin
Internal Jobcode: 70610
Requisition Number: 1804609