BNY Mellon Careers
- Responsible for the day to day administration of people actions within established policy and program guidelines.
- Work independently on standardised assignments and under the direction of senior staff on complex projects and analyses.
- Supports the execution and delivery of HR solutions of core COE-designed processes including Talent and Development, Compensation & Mobility, Employee Relations, M&A and Special Projects across a specified internal client group.
- Work includes but not limited to mildly complex support of Year-End Compensation Planning, Annual Talent review and Succession planning, Performance Management and Manager Feedback across a specified client group and in daily activities such as new hire offers/internal promotions assisting with development plans, etc
- Intake and triage within set guidelines on sensitive and non-complex Employee Relations cases, manager inquiries, etc.
- Experience within a HR environment, which could include Talent Management, Organizational Design, Change Management, Workforce Planning, Talent Acquisition, or Total Rewards Planning
- Bachelor's degree in a related discipline or equivalent combination of education and experience in a comparable role required;
- Strong communication skills (written & verbal)
- Language skills – German & English
- Stakeholder management, including works council experience
- Time Management
- Problem solving
- High level of self-awareness, emotional intelligence and results focussed demeanour required.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
Human Resources is invested in helping BNY Mellon achieve business success by building a winning, high-performance culture that stems from great talent, leadership, learning and diversity; and partnering with employees to provide the tools and resources necessary to support successful career growth and help ensure employees' wellbeing.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Germany-Hessen-Frankfurt
Job: Human Resources
Internal Jobcode: 33517
Organization: HR EMEA-HR16445
Requisition Number: 1804616