BNY Mellon Careers
Lead Rep, Fund/Client Accounting - Financial Reporting
• Bachelor's degree in accounting or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required. Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics strongly preferred
• 3+ years of Financial Reporting experience is strongly preferred
• 5-7 years of fund accounting experience in either an Audit Firm, Hedge Fund, Hedge Fund Administrator, Mutual Fund or other financial institution where the accountant has gained financial securities knowledge;
• CPA or other professional designation preferred
• Good communication skills;
• Intermediate or advanced knowledge of Excel and Word are essential.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
Client Service Delivery manages investment monitoring, measurement and processing services for our clients. Our solutions include Securities Operations, Fund Administration, Transfer Agency, Outsourcing, Performance Measurement and other related services.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Primary Location: United States-Delaware-Wilmington
Internal Jobcode: 70710
Organization: CSD AIS Operations-HR08997
Requisition Number: 1804645