BNY Mellon Careers
Client Service Representative (Analyst)
Works with external clients to resolve day-to-day issues and direct them to appropriate resources at BNY Mellon.
• Supports clients in addressing operational and technical questions or issues and ensuring requests are executed.
• Applies problem solving skills based on precedence and experience.
• Uses communication skills to deliver high quality service to a specialized client base.
• Provides clients information related to BNY Mellon products and services representing a limited number of lines of business and geographies and directs them to the appropriate resources, as needed.
• Leverages a general understanding of broader BNY Mellon services and offerings.
• Monitors client inquiries and escalates non-routine or complex issues to the appropriate team member, as needed.
• Tracks information related to general client issues and needs to support business development efforts.
• Participates in internal activities and initiatives designed to improve the client experience.
• No direct reports. Supports a selected number of client accounts of limited complexity.
• Bachelors degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
• Some amount of client services work experience preferred.
• Experience in an operational area and/or client services preferred.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: United Kingdom-Greater London-London
Job: Asset Servicing
Internal Jobcode: 70106
Organization: Custody Client Service-HR09095
Requisition Number: 1804672