BNY Mellon Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Sr. Tech, CashProc/FndsTrnsfr
Cash Processing and Funds Transfer - S2 Provides support for the execution of cash processing. Reviews and inputs data, escalating issues as needed. Researches differences in cash processing and performs settlements and reconcilements. With guidance from more experienced staff and following specified protocols, gathers information and works with customers to determine action. Researches exceptions thoroughly, logs information and makes appropriate updates in the system. Tracks issues flagged through invoice production and ensures data is clean before being processed. Researches and resolves routine client inquiries received by phone and email. Adheres to and completes regulatory and compliance monitoring and reporting, as required. Assists customers with account setup and formatting of account files. Recognizes and solves typical problems that can occur in own work area without supervisory approval. Evaluates and selects solutions from established options. No direct reports. Responsible for the quality and completion of own work.
Key role & Responsibilities:
- Processing and administration of FXYCS, Zengin, BOJnet, Local/International clearing including CLS, FX supporting Operations
- Support of branch JPY liquidity/Nostro balance monitoring including Money Market supporting operations
- Account maintenance works
- Secured finance / loans and related tasks
- Record management for various team production records
- Regulatory and management reporting
- More than 1 year of Remittance/Cash settlement operations in commercial/wholesale banking institution
- Adequate IT literacy, nice to be strong with office soft-wares including banking system applications
- Japanese – Mother tongue or native speaker level, essential for day to day communication with customers based in Japan
- English – Business level in spoken and written
- A strong team player with strong interpersonal skill and proactive attitude
- Able to prioritize and execute multiple tasks in parallel
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
Client Service Delivery (CSD) brings together BNY Mellon's key operational areas into one global team to better support the company's businesses and serve clients around the world. CSD helps clients to conduct business, service assets, and engage in transactions in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. At every stage of the investments lifecycle - creating, trading, clearing, settling, holding, servicing, managing, distributing and restructuring assets - CSD is working to make BNY Mellon the recognized industry service quality and productivity leader. Client Service Delivery manages investment monitoring, measurement and processing services for our clients. Our solutions include Securities Operations, Fund Administration, Transfer Agency, Outsourcing, Performance Measurement and other related services.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Japan-Tokyo-To-Tokyo
Internal Jobcode: 70439
Organization: Global Operations-HR06382
Requisition Number: 1804757