BNY Mellon Careers
Senior Specialist Information Security Analyst (Investigator)
- Managing others Providing technical expertise (Individual Contributor)
- Position Summary: Describe below the primary purpose and function of this job
- The Information Security Lead Technical Specialist supports the Information Security Managers driving the strategic information security program within ISD and business areas supported, while providing advice and guidance to the Information Security.
- S/he will assist and support Senior Information Security Managers with the development of strategic program elements and provide input to the
- ISD risk prioritization.
- Sh/e must support the enforcement and interpretation of BNY Mellon information security policies and standards;
- collaborating with other subject matter experts to determine and communicate the business impact from changes to information security
- policies and standards.
- S/he will examine controls that are in place to protect information assets and analyze the risk involved in associated decisions, providing guidance in advanced data manipulation tasks including pulling/aggregating data from multiple sources.
- Performs analysis and trending, has a good understanding of metrics (KRIs, KPIs). Sh/e would be expected to provide advice and
- guidance on information security matters that involve legal or regulatory matters, Acting as a primary interface between the
- business/business partner area(s) for these matters.
- Training and support of Information Security Management platforms would also be required.
- The Information Security Lead Specialist must be able to work across global and regional groups and communicate
- information risk and security matters effectively to their senior management. The Information Security Lead Specialist reports to the Information Security Managers within their department.
- Supports the enforcement and interpretation of BNY Mellon information security policies and standards; collaborates with other subject matter experts to determine and communicate the business impact from deviations and changes to information security policy and standards
- Investigates Information Security related incidents as filed through the corporate incident reporting system. Perform root cause analysis on Information Security related incidents.
- Provide guidance in advanced data manipulation tasks including pulling/aggregating data from multiple sources. Performs analysis and trending, has a good understanding of metrics (KRIs, KPIs).
- Provide training and support of Information Security Management platforms.
- Provide advice and guidance on information security and risk matters that involve Corporate Security, Legal, Human Resources and Compliance. Act as a primary interface between the business/business partner area(s) for these matters
Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience required, advanced degree preferred, 8-10 years of experience in information security or related technology experience required, experience in the securities or financial services industry is a plus.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
Client Technology Solutions provides our business partners with client-focused, technology-based solutions. These enhance their ability to be successful through world-class software solutions and leading-edge infrastructure. Client Technology Solutions provides employees with the tools and resources to enhance their professional qualifications and careers.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Ireland-Dublin-Dublin
Job: Information Technology
Internal Jobcode: 60155
Organization: Information Security-HR11724
Requisition Number: 1804907