BNY Mellon Careers
Client Processing Representative : Pershing
Applies expertise and judgement in providing quality, and occasionally complex client service and support to internal and external clients on a daily basis
Duties will include but not be limited to:
- Dealing with phone interactions
- Problem resolution
- Transaction processing (i.e., STP, manual)
- Reconciliations and accounting services
- Updating client accounts in a timely manner
- Performing a variety of operational tasks in a product or functional area, including processing updates to client accounts or company records and interpreting and handling exceptions
- Investigating and correcting errors in client accounts
- Conducting independent analysis and policy interpretation
- Responsible for reconciliations, including reconciling cash breaks, position differences, and gathering and compiling data
- Serves as the primary point of contact for clients
- Executes all correspondent requisites in a timely and accurate manner with an understanding of the underlying business and specific client needs
- Maintains correspondent accounts in accordance with applicable regulations and policies
- Ensures regulatory compliance and minimizing exposure related to assigned processing tasks
- Accurately opens and updates accounts or company records
- Works closely with technology and systems teams to ensure the system is efficient and incorporates any necessary risk mitigations
- Provides product knowledge, market nuances and requirements and technical assistance
- May review and check work of other Client Processing Support staff and help resolve escalated issues
- Provides guidance to less experienced Client Processing Support staff, as needed
- Responsible for the quality and completion of own work.
- High school/secondary school or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required
- Bachelors degree preferred
- Experience in brokerage processing preferred.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
Pershing provides critical business process, financial and technology solutions for financial organizations around the globe. We operate behind the scenes to power transformational change for broker-dealers, registered investment advisors, independent financial advisers, hedge fund and '40 Act fund managers and individual investors. We strive to be innovators, developing open architecture technology and financial solutions to support our customers' growth. We advocate on behalf of our customers and help them respond to regulatory reform and drive positive outcomes for our industry and investors. From our core business as an industry-leading trade execution, clearing and custody provider, we have evolved into a global multifaceted firm that provides investment solutions, forward-thinking technology-driven efficiencies, practice management and service excellence.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Singapore-Singapore-Singapore
Internal Jobcode: 70610
Organization: Pershing Domestic-HR06431
Requisition Number: 1804935