BNY Mellon Careers
Senior Analyst, Corporate Actions Client Services
- Works with external clients to resolve moderately complex day-to-day issues and direct them to appropriate resources at BNY Mellon.
- Supports clients in addressing moderately complex operational and technical issues and ensuring requests are executed.
- Applies intermediate problem solving skills, experience and judgement to analyze information.
- Uses communication skills to deliver high quality service to a specialized client base.
- Provides clients information related to BNY Mellon products and services representing multiple lines of business and geographies and directs them to the appropriate resources, as needed.
- Leverages a good understanding of broader BNY Mellon services and offerings.
- Monitors client inquiries, resolves non-routine issues and escalates complex issues to the appropriate team member, as needed.
- Uses knowledge of client issues and needs to contribute to business development efforts.
- Participates in internal activities and initiatives designed to improve the client experience. Recommends process improvements.
- May have people management responsibilities in some geographies.
- Provides guidance to less experienced team members.
- Supports multiple, moderately complex client accounts.
- Bachelors degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- 3-5 years of total work experience preferred.
- Experience in an operational area and/or client services preferred.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
Client Service Delivery (CSD) brings together BNY Mellon's key operational areas into one global team to better support the company's businesses and serve clients around the world. CSD helps clients to conduct business, service assets, and engage in transactions in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. At every stage of the investments lifecycle - creating, trading, clearing, settling, holding, servicing, managing, distributing and restructuring assets - CSD is working to make BNY Mellon the recognized industry service quality and productivity leader. Client Service Delivery manages investment monitoring, measurement and processing services for our clients. Our solutions include Securities Operations, Fund Administration, Transfer Agency, Outsourcing, Performance Measurement and other related services.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Belgium-Brussels-Capital Region-Brussels
Internal Jobcode: 70105
Organization: Securities Service Delivery-HR06423
Requisition Number: 1805062