BNY Mellon Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Markets – Collateral Management Relationship Manager
Hong Kong, Hong Kong
- Grow and protect existing client business and revenue
- Nurture the client to ensure long term profitability for the business
- Maintain industry knowledge and a solid understanding of the client’s organisational structure and strategy
- Promote BNY Mellon as a strategic partner
- Identify new opportunities for BNY Mellon to cross-sell its products and services
- Penetrate the client organisation by building strong personal relationships (particularly at senior level), to understand the client’s strategy and assess their future needs for products and services
- Build a reputation as a trusted advisor and ensure adequate client exposure to BNY Mellon senior management, as and when appropriate
- Act as the client 'champion' within BNY Mellon, looking to add value to differentiate BNY Mellon from the competition and to share client knowledge and account strategy internally
- Ensure client satisfaction on global service delivery and act as a point of escalation
- Work with colleagues to create and communicate compelling value propositions for specific client needs
- Help position BNY Mellon as a market leader in delivering quality services and as a thought leader in developing innovative client solutions
- Ensure an up-to-date strategic relationship plan is in place and actions are delivered upon
- Develop, maintain and share knowledge on client, market, industry, competitor offerings and regulatory developments
- Participate in the design and implementation of new and enhanced products and services across multiple global locations
Skills and Experience required
- Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required
- 5-7 years of work experience
- Strong securities services knowledge. Prior experience and knowledge of SBL, repo and collateral management is a plus
- Experience in complex corporate or institutional relationship management
- Proven track record of client retention and revenue expansion
- Ability to effectively liaise with a number of stakeholders throughout the organization and the ability to build effective long lasting relationships
- Ability to work on multiple assignments and complete high-quality work against strict and competing deadlines as dictated by internal teams, prospects, consultants and clients.
- Proven ability to work well under pressure
- Self-motivated and disciplined
- Excellent client facing skills
- Good presentation skills, both written and oral with strong attention to detail
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
As our clients address evolving liquidity, risk and collateral eligibility needs as a result of changing regulations, Global Collateral Services helps them move collateral where and when they need it. Backed by modern technology and multi-dimensional thinking, we're ready to deliver the expertise, products and services institutional investors and intermediaries need as they address their collateral, liquidity and securities financing needs. Our innovative, insight-driven solutions help our clients, whether on the buy-side or the sell-side, improve the way they manage their collateral, engage in more investment opportunities to help maximize their investment returns and access new financing alternatives.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Hong Kong-Hong Kong-Hong Kong
Job: Global Markets
Internal Jobcode: 70047
Organization: Collateral and Segregation-HR07720
Requisition Number: 1805141