As Product Specialist for information delivery, comprising reporting, data delivery and online applications, your primary role is to:
1) Create and maintain a strategic roadmap for all online capabilities and drive the product lifecycle from conception to development and delivery.
2) Define the standard product offering providing an industry leading, flexible and comprehensive multi-client solution by critically analyzing, refining and document the requirements and communicate those requirements to team members at various levels.
3) Work with clients and client facing teams to deliver client driven solutions that are re-usable
4) Lead and drive a cross functional team to deliver the capabilities being built on the Bank’s platform.
5) Supporting the Senior Product Manager in the successful launch and rapid ongoing innovation in asset services.
• You will partner with the Sr. Product Manager and project partners to understand and critically evaluate client needs and assess impact to product roadmap.
• Serves as a subject matter expert and provides strategic direction on product competitors, consumer trends, and market status.
• Facilitate comprehensive requirement gathering sessions: JAD sessions, one-on-one and group interviews.
• You will write detailed User Stories and Epics and prioritize the product backlog into Sprints to align with the product vision and priorities, using Agile methods.
• Make recommendations for process and business flows and develop consensus on requirements to consistently bring open items to closure.
• Research relevant external products and technologies that may be leveraged and would need to be understood to drive technical direction and development.
• 8+ years in cumulative experience within Product development, lifecycle management, client requirements Analysis, Business Process Improvement and Product Management roles in Financial services.
• A strong, practical understanding of middle office data and reporting needs, from within multiple asset managers and/or service providers
• Awareness of product development methodologies a huge plus
• Minimum 3 years of Scrum/ Agile experience
• Demonstrable experience in managing product lifecycle with ability to adapt to a dynamic environment.
• Experience working in fast paced environment
• Experience doing data analysis and extreme familiarity with excel, macros will be very valuable
• Expertise in investment accounting terminology and understanding of accounting concepts will be a huge plus.
• Ability to communicate complex topics with simple, straight forward language. Ability to frame communication (both written and oral) based on the audience present, including executive level.
• Ability to drive solutions forward with self-initiative and minimal supervision.
• Demonstrable ability to collaborate with both internal and external clients and vendors, business partners, and all team members within an Agile environment.
• Extensive experience in use case documentation and user-story documentation
• Strong knowledge of application lifecycle management software such as Jira a plus
• Experience working with both onshore and offshore Development and QA teams a plus
Qualifications Graduate/Post Graduate
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
BNY Mellon's Asset Servicing business is dedicated to dynamically supporting our clients' investments and safeguarding their assets, keeping them working around the clock and across the world. It's part of our commitment to being a true partner for our clients' investment success. We specialize in operational solutions and capabilities for today's market-enhancing management and administration of investments with services that process, monitor and measure investment data from around the world. By leveraging BNY Mellon's global footprint and deep expertise, we deliver insight-driven solutions for every phase of investing.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: India-Maharashtra-Pune
Job: Asset Servicing
Internal Jobcode: 70238
Organization: AS ADMIN CAO-HR08544
Requisition Number: 1805213