BNY Mellon Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Intermediate Representative, Regulatory Analysis&Reporting
Manchester, United Kingdom
Regulatory Analysis and Reporting
- Under direct supervision, helps compile, synthesize and report on BNY Mellon or market data sources.
- Assists with report and data compilation and provides support for calculations and report development.
- With direct guidance, supports day-to-day data management activities. Assists with monitoring data feeds and performing data scrubbing for the data management team.
- May participate in identifying and documenting violations, exceptions, or occurrences exceeding tolerance thresholds.
- Adds and maintains data on BNY Mellons systems. Inputs and verifies accuracy of information.
- Compiles and synthesize varying data sources for use by internal or external clients.
- Monitors routine data feeds, databases and spreadsheets.
- May perform basic calculations and prepare initial drafts of simple charts, graphs or reports.
- May research internal or external client questions.
- No direct reports.
- Responsible for the quality and completion of own work.
- High school/secondary school or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- Bachelors degree preferred.
- 0-1 years of total work experience preferred.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
Client Service Delivery (CSD) brings together BNY Mellon's key operational areas into one global team to better support the company's businesses and serve clients around the world. CSD helps clients to conduct business, service assets, and engage in transactions in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. At every stage of the investments lifecycle - creating, trading, clearing, settling, holding, servicing, managing, distributing and restructuring assets - CSD is working to make BNY Mellon the recognized industry service quality and productivity leader. Client Service Delivery manages investment monitoring, measurement and processing services for our clients. Our solutions include Securities Operations, Fund Administration, Transfer Agency, Outsourcing, Performance Measurement and other related services.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: United Kingdom-Greater Manchester-Manchester
Internal Jobcode: 70395
Organization: Client Activation-HR16352
Requisition Number: 1805234