BNY Mellon Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Senior Specialist, Product Management, Treasury Services
The Global Payment Services Product Manager leads and manages product management, development and strategy for large and/or complex products. He / She will be responsible for supporting with the product strategy, product development, product delivery, product pricing, sales support and marketing, risk and compliance approvals, operations and technology readiness for the assigned product(s). The position works independently to manage a range of basic to complex product tasks at a global level.
He / She will be assigned to product areas with high-growth potential and requires core expertise on industry trends, market segments and competitor services/offerings in the Payments within Correspondent Banking. Develops ideas for new products. Ensures that risk, regulations, and market conditions are accounted for throughout the life-cycle of developed products. Analyzes complex client requirements and develops solutions that may include more than one product. Must understand the economics behind products and demonstrate business acumen.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
· This position independently manages the development, enhancement, and profitability of assigned products and performs both operational and marketing analysis to ensure profitability and penetration goals are met. Manages relationship with Operations, Technology, Risk, Compliance, Legal, etc. to ensure different requirements are met during the new product development, enhancement, delivery, strategy, and planning processes.
· Employs a client-focused, strategic approach to develop the business case for firm offerings in the marketplace through in-depth and complex analyses on client segments, competitive landscape and industry environment. Demonstrates in-depth and comprehensive knowledge of payments product, the marketplace and the client need to drive product growth/development and maximize profitability.
· Creates product roadmaps and establishes evaluation criteria and success metrics. Leads pricing, promotion, distribution strategies and competitive differentiators. Positions products for specific client segments, highlighting key benefits and competitive advantages. Engages with Sales & relationship Management in supporting business sales.
· Develops business requirements and other product development documentation that clearly articulates the product requirements to Technology, Operations, Risk and other internal stakeholders. Produces product collaterals and supports sales campaigns to drive a profitable revenue growth for Global Payments.
· Leads and manage the development and delivery of assigned products with Technology and Operations partners to ensure a timely and smooth implementation of products to our clients.
· Performs technical training, demonstration and develops user guides for clients while also preparing sales materials and training BNY Mellon professionals.
· 5 – 7 years’ experience in a product management role focused in Payments and global transaction banking in a global financial institution with sound product and technical knowledge.
· Deep industry knowledge and working experience in developing digital payment solutions to clients leveraging latest technology innovations using APIs and big data analytics, AI, Machine learning techniques, etc.
· Successful in product management with a major global banking firm which offers a wide range of transaction banking services and with experience working with a global team across all regions.
· Excellent communication skills, experience leading change and inspiring teams. High in energy, self-driven, dynamic and experienced in working in an agile fashion to produce results.
· Strong assimilation skills dealing with multi-variable projects, able to work independently under pressure of competing deadlines
· Experience in defining technical product requirements for new product development or significant product enhancements.
· Strong experience in independently working through complex situations and using creative ways to articulate the issues, documenting and engaging the teams together towards resolution of complex issues or discussions.
· Strong business planning, organizing skills and project management experience
· Demonstrated analytic, financial and market planning and consultative selling skills.
· Proven leadership skills in complex, matrix organizations with strong influencing & collaboration skills
· Experience in directing Technology and Operations from a strategic perspective
· A track record of building strong working relationships with key internal stakeholders
· MBA (preferred) or BS/BA in business or industry related fields such as Finance, Economics, Accounting, Marketing or Mathematics.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
BNY Mellon Treasury Services understands our clients face profound challenges as they move, access and apply their cash and associated business information on a global basis. Here's where BNY Mellon Treasury Services can help by blending our award-winning cash management and global payments services into customized solutions in three strategic areas: Supply chain management - Access a suite of receivables, payables and trade finance solutions that can help reduce costs, increase efficiency and strengthen control. Client Access and Liquidity Services - Active and passive cash investment strategies combined with innovative transaction and reporting tools. Global Payments Services - High-quality, 24-hour processing and customer service for international payments, enabling our clients to make cross-border payments anytime, anywhere in more than 100 currencies.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Singapore-Singapore-Singapore
Internal Jobcode: 70237
Organization: TS Product-HR07027
Requisition Number: 1805283