BNY Mellon Careers
IM EMEA, Digital Business Analyst
BNY Mellon Investment Management’s goal is to build and manage investment and wealth management strategies and solutions that address the ever changing needs of our clients. Drawing on deep expertise, we collaborate with our clients to understand their needs and tailor our best ideas and resources to meet their specific requirements. As recognised pioneers of the multi-boutique model, BNY Mellon have some of the best investment ideas, from the finest investment minds, all in one place.
BNY Mellon Investment Management has over US$1.8 trillion AUM (BNY Mellon, September 2017) and is the global investment management arm of BNY Mellon, one of the world’s 7th largest global asset managers (Willis Towers Watson in conjunction with Pensions and Investments, October 2016) and 4th largest asset manager (Investments Pensions Europe, June 2016) active in the European marketplace.
The Senior Analyst will support the global digital team by developing technical solutions to business problems through the analysis of data, systems and processes thus enabling change in an organisational context. Whilst delivering value to stakeholders, by capturing needs and recommending solutions, the Global Business Analyst will also help to manage projects and implement digital outcomes. They will have the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and translate business data into digestible information that improves corporate processes. The role will primarily support Digital projects globally as well as dedicated time supporting the IM EMEA websites.
- Log, investigate, resolve and prevent defects related to BAU processes, APIs/data feeds, changes to other 3rd party systems, and supplier code update
- Responsible for the overall data architecture of new initiatives – not limited to, but including requirements for fund control data via Data Management System (DMS), fund document metadata implementation, prices metadata implementation, SDS v2 integration with DMS.
- Carry out technical support & analysis and operations maintenance for fund data systems, content management systems, and business systems used by IM EMEA
- Carry out proactive, continuous review of existing technical/data processes to drive efficiencies - evaluate business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions
- Perform technical acceptance testing (functionality/data/API/interface/performance). Liaison with developers & test/quality assurance teams to enable effective software & process/control development/testing against specifications
- Technical engagement with suppliers e.g. Kurtosys, Integrate, Google, Marketo
- Integration planning, dependency management and business process mapping
- Assist with the design and specification of new digital features - analysis and technical design of new features to web systems (technical design with Kurtosys, Integrate, IMT and other vendors), presenting options to enable evaluation of profitability & risk
- Perform requirements analysis to enable the creation of specifications as necessary to support digital projects & other initiatives within IM EMEA
- Data architecture & management - perform analysis relating to improvement, development & automation of data structures, interfaces and data management practices
- Perform application configuration/customisation & admin for necessary systems – JIRA, GA, GTM, WordPress
- Perform set-up and management of technical SEO, tag management, web analytics, JIRA ticketing/workflow implementation and traffic management/DNS requirements
- Responsible for technical engagement with IMT regarding data and systems analysis & design
Technical background in database, internet/intranet development, analysis and design
Industry recognised IT and project management qualifications such as Prince 2, Agile, software testing, change management
Technology specific qualifications/certification including database management software, web development tools and practices, software/usability testing
A high level of drive and commitment to delivering high quality work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
Practitioner/consultant level knowledge and experience of project management, business analysis and software development life cycle
Successful track record at senior analyst/consultant level in specialist technology services consultancy
Demonstrable IT team management experience in a top-tier corporate or financial environment
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
As one of the world's leading investment management organizations and one of the top U.S. wealth managers, BNY Mellon Investment Management combines agility, insight and scale to create and deliver strategies and solutions to address our clients' needs. Encompassing BNY Mellon's investment management firms, wealth management organization and global distribution teams, we draw on deep expertise to collaborate with clients and tailor our best ideas and resources to meet their specific needs. We pride ourselves on providing dedicated service through our network of global professionals who have a deep understanding of local requirements. With our extensive experience in anticipating and responding to the investment and financial needs of the world's governments, pension plan sponsors, corporations, foundations, endowments, advisors, intermediaries, individuals and families, and family offices, BNY Mellon Investment Management is dedicated to helping clients reach their goals.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: United Kingdom-Greater London-London
Job: Asset Management
Internal Jobcode: 53750
Organization: BNYM IM EMEA Ltd-HR14104
Requisition Number: 1805368