BNY Mellon Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Intermediate Rep, Lockbox Mgmt
Job Title Business Entity Intermediate Rep, Lockbox Mgmt BNY Mellon International Operations (India) Private Limited Location Reports to (position) Pune, India Manager, Lockbox Management Job Grade F
Line of Business (Operations) or Shared Services Group Process Name (Operations only) Treasury Services Operations Wholesale/Retail Lockbox
Synopsis of Role This position includes responsbility for all tasks associated with the accurate and timely processing of checks & Invoices received in Wholesale Lockbox Individuals holding this position are expected to provide guidance and training to less experienced processors and be able to direct work.
- The Team Leader must be able to direct workflow and ensure completion of daily work.
- Supervise associates. Identify less than optimal areas, propose potential solutions and report them to Management.
- Monitor and Track productivity and quality levels.
- Train Associates in all areas.
- Monitor and update all Work Instructions and Processing.
- Conduct weekly/monthly meetings for staff.
- Monitor Service Level Agreements.
- Exhibit sound judgement and decision making skills with regards to the review of input for adherence to Corporate Policies and Procedures, especially for those instances where the specific situation is not strictly covered within these guidelines.
- Demonstrate proficiency with regards to the use of technology tools and software made available to assist in the completion of these tasks including the development and completion of internal productivity and management reporting, as required.
- Other duties as assigned
Generic Staff Responsibilities
- Comply with all Bank of New York Mellon and legacy Mellon corporate policies and procedures, including HR policies and procedures, applicable to Mellon India
- Alert management including the Senior Risk Manager for Mellon India immediately of any significant changes to business risks and internal control effectiveness.
- Notify management and/or the Senior Risk Manager for Mellon India immediately on discovery of any regulatory breach.
- Comply with all Security and Health & Safety policies and procedures operating within the business.
QualificationsKey Technical Competencies/Knowledge Qualifications Experience
- Preferably experience in similar process
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
- Ability to self-manage and work with limited direction
- MS Office products
- Exhibit proficiency as per the process requirement.
- Experience obtained through training/exposure in an Operational environment.
- Excellent communication skills are a must for the role.
 Specify whether “required” or “preferred”
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
Client Service Delivery (CSD) brings together BNY Mellon's key operational areas into one global team to better support the company's businesses and serve clients around the world. CSD helps clients to conduct business, service assets, and engage in transactions in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. At every stage of the investments lifecycle - creating, trading, clearing, settling, holding, servicing, managing, distributing and restructuring assets - CSD is working to make BNY Mellon the recognized industry service quality and productivity leader. Client Service Delivery manages investment monitoring, measurement and processing services for our clients. Our solutions include Securities Operations, Fund Administration, Transfer Agency, Outsourcing, Performance Measurement and other related services.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: India-Maharashtra-Pune
Internal Jobcode: 70537
Organization: Paymnt & Treasury Svc Delivery-HR06382
Requisition Number: 1805435