BNY Mellon Careers
Senior Analyst, Global Philanthropy
Global Philanthropy and Corporate Social Responsibility are crucial to how we fulfill our role as a major global financial institution. At BNY Mellon, we are invested in our people, market integrity and our world. Our clients trust us every day with their investments, and we depend on our talented and diverse workforce to meet client needs with the highest standards of excellence and integrity. That's why it's important that we build an inclusive and supportive environment where our people are empowered to contribute and succeed. Together, we can contribute to the resiliency of global markets and solutions for some of the world's most pressing issues, building healthy economies and sustainable communities over time.
We are searching for a Sr. Analyst to join our Global Philanthropy team in New York. If you have a passion for helping your community, keep reading!
In this role, you will work with fellow team members to manage the logistics and administrative processes around the development of new programs, sponsorships and grants, assisting in the effort to improve our community partnerships and employee engagement. You will help to manage the various websites and resources that enable our employees to participate in regional programs and events. Additionally, you will help research and support the need for new initiatives and/or disbursement process and improvements. You will also help draft internal communications to increase visibility for our Global Philanthropy activities and initiatives. While the role does entail administrative responsibilities, it also engages project management, employee relations, communications and community partnership skills.
- Assist with the development of presentation materials
- Serve as the Community Partnership key contact for the region, assisting employees to find, register and participate in employee engagement opportunities that conform to BNY Mellon Community Partnership guidelines. As well, candidate will use internal social media vehicles to promote and increase visibility of the volunteering initiatives in the region.
- Serve as primary liaison for key on-site mentoring programs
- Assist in managing and handling of portfolio of cultural institutions, including ticket distribution, and maintain related internal social media vehicles.
- Assist in disbursement and payments process for our various programs
- Calendar management, and travel arrangements for team members
- Help to manage the flow of correspondence regarding our global philanthropy initiatives and programs via mail and email.
- Research and identify venues, plans and manage all logistical details of the events (Video Conferencing, Web Ex, etc.)
- Review reports, materials and track event RSVP’s
- Participate on any ad hoc special projects
- Track KPI’s to help monitor success of initiatives, and provide results
- Bachelor's degree in a related discipline or equivalent combination of education and work experience required
- 1-3 years of total work experience preferred. Background in a philanthropic function preferred
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong analytical skills
- Attention to detail, well organized and thorough in approach to all aspects of the role
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Primary Location: United States-New York-New York
Internal Jobcode: 85441
Job: Human Resources
Organization: Corporate Affairs-HR08291
Requisition Number: 1805491