BNY Mellon Careers
Executive Manager, Information Security Technology
- Mgmt./Ownership of all Cybersecurity Tools
- Deliver a roadmap to address cybersecurity risk by:
- rationalizing, prioritizing, and documenting all existing cyber tools within the BNY Mellon enterprise
- Improving utilization of existing cyber technologies to maximize risk reduction
- Eliminating duplicative tool sets or solutions
- Identifying shifts in IT security priorities
- Work with cyber operations and engineering teams to identify cyber control gaps
- Design / deploy cyber technologies to close any identified gaps
- Fully maintain all cyber technologies
- Make any required adjustments over time based upon feedback from cyber operations and engineering teams
- Collaboratively engage people from all functions and levels of the organization in discussion of information technology, and risk management needs, relevant security controls capabilities, and governance processes to assure desired outcomes
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience required, advanced degree preferred.
- 15+ years of experience in information security or related technology experience required, experience in the securities or financial services industry is a plus.
- Advanced proficiency in Splunk (experience with Design, Implementation + Maintenance)
- Advanced proficiency in Qualys (experience with Design, Implementation + Maintenance)
- Advanced proficiency with other cyber technologies, including Tripwire, Symantec Endpoint Protection, Sailpoint and NESSUS.
- Advanced proficiency in Big data, micro services and cloud based platforms and technologies (experience with Design, Implementation + Maintenance)
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
Client Technology Solutions provides our business partners with client-focused, technology-based solutions. These enhance their ability to be successful through world-class software solutions and leading-edge infrastructure. Client Technology Solutions provides employees with the tools and resources to enhance their professional qualifications and careers.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Primary Location: United States-New York-New York
Internal Jobcode: 45342
Job: Information Technology
Organization: Information Security-HR11724
Requisition Number: 1805504