BNY Mellon Careers
Lead Analyst, Program & Project Management (General Management)
Lead Analyst, Program & Project Management will be responsible for ensuring proper planning and implementation of key initiatives and projects. In this capacity, Lead Analyst will be aligned to various site wide or business specific initiatives to ensure robust Legal Entity Governance structure and oversight is provided to the initiatives.
• Plan and execute on special projects to support growth of BNY Mellon (Poland)
• Provide necessary support and assistance at site-wide initiatives
• Oversee functioning of local governance (agenda, minutes taking, following up on actions)
• Represent Poland site on various forums and communicate the progress on projects and initiatives to sponsors and stakeholders. Also, escalate issues, raise red flag early enough to warrant action against any potential project delays.
• Maintain current and accurate pipeline report which shows Head Count (HC) adds and number of projects in pipeline
• Work closely with Facilities, IT and other teams in ensuring infrastructure required for new projects are made available on time
• Monitoring and reporting all transition projects to make sure that there is a sustainable growth of BNY Mellon (Poland) and entity requirements are addressed during the migration period
• Assist Site Management in preparations and conducting visits of clients and senior managers
• Ensure implementation of site wide employee engagement initiatives in the business area and also address specific requirements needed for the staff within the business area
• Assist department heads/contacts in key metrics identification and tracking
• Reporting out all department metrics and provide necessary support in preparation of site level stats for Site Executive and Board meetings
• Other tasks as assigned
• Project Management skills
• Understanding of Off shoring / BPO business
• Strong inter personal and communication skills
• Creative solutions provider
• Excellent MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Graduate (required)
• 4 – 6 years of overall working experience
• 1-2 years of experience in PMO support role, preferably in financial services industry
• Hands-on experience in tracking and reporting stats
If you apply for this role this means you agree with the following statement:
Through my application for a role with BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o. (the Company) I hereby authorize the Company to process my personal data for the purposes of recruitment. Furthermore I declare that I am aware of the voluntary submission of data and I am informed about the right to access the data and the right to correct it, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws [Dz.U] No. 133, item 883)”. I authorise the Company to process my personal data for future recruitment processes.
Furthermore, I authorize BNY Mellon and its’ affiliates, Taleo (UK) Limited to process my personal data.
BNY Mellon and affiliates registration details.-
BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o Registered office – Swobodna 3, 50-088 Wroclaw
The Bank of New York Mellon (International) Limited – 1 Canada Square, London, E14 5AL
The Bank of New York Mellon SA/NV – 46 Rue Montoyerstraat, B-1000 Brussels, Belgium
Taleo (UK) Limited Registered office - 78-586 Chiswick High Road, London W4 5RP, United Kingdom,
Please note that during the recruitment process you may be asked to provide further information and supporting documents. The information provided may be verified and reviewed, to the extent permitted by the law, as to their veracity and accuracy.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
Client Service Delivery (CSD) brings together BNY Mellon's key operational areas into one global team to better support the company's businesses and serve clients around the world. CSD helps clients to conduct business, service assets, and engage in transactions in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. At every stage of the investments lifecycle - creating, trading, clearing, settling, holding, servicing, managing, distributing and restructuring assets - CSD is working to make BNY Mellon the recognized industry service quality and productivity leader. Client Service Delivery manages investment monitoring, measurement and processing services for our clients. Our solutions include Securities Operations, Fund Administration, Transfer Agency, Outsourcing, Performance Measurement and other related services.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Poland-Dolnoslaskie-Wroclaw
Job: General Mgmt / Admin
Internal Jobcode: 70186
Organization: EMEA CSD Invest Services Ops-HR13904
Requisition Number: 1805523