BNY Mellon Careers
Senior Technician, FoF Document Review Team
Alternative Investment Servicing (AIS) Operations consist of variety of teams servicing functional areas such as Trade Capture, Middle Office, Reconciliation, Cash processing, FATCA and Documents Management. Teams assist the research and resolution of general and basic operational issues regarding fund administration, follows procedures to complete day-to-day tasks.
As a successful candidate you will be given opportunity to acquire and develop knowledge from related fields. During first months of on-the job training you`ll be assigned to a buddy and be able to:
- Learn about market participants, such as executing broker, clearing house, prime broker, custodian
- Understand a wide range of financial products, include, but not limited to; equities, options, contracts for difference (CFD’s), equity swaps, repurchase agreements, warrants, futures, forward contracts, bonds, interest rate swaps and credit default swaps.
- Understand trade life cycle
- Cooperate with market participants worldwide
- Cooperate with other AIS Operations departments all around the world
- Use your English skills on a daily basis
Being part of our FoF Document Review team your day-to-day tasks will be related, but not limited to:
- Support our internal clients
- Administrate funds related documents
- Identifying, indexing and verification of documents for the global business
- Ensure all documents are properly placed in Fund Admin System
- Provide training to new joiners and share knowledge with less experienced staff
- Participation in cross training
- Updating/creating procedures and process map
- Provide valuable input on escalation meeting
If you like:
- Working in a group
- Practicing your English
- Developing your analytical skills
- Working in dynamic work environment with exposure to deadlines
We are waiting for you!
- Good English
- Excel Advanced knowledge
- Ability to work independently and as part of the team
- Good communication skills
- Attention to details
- Analytical thinking
- Able to resolve issues independently
- Participation in projects & students organizations are additional asset
- Full time contract of employment
- Functional title: Senior Technician, Document Custody
- Working Hours : Monday-Friday on Shifts: 8:00 – 16:30
- Location : Aquarius Building ul.Swobodna 3
- Competitive salary
- A clear career path within Graduate Accelerator Programme GAP as well as potential promotion to Senior Representative role after 18th months of employment.
- Health & Life Insurance & Pension scheme
- Multisport card / Cinema Tickets / Nursery subsidiary
- Excellent opportunities for training, growth and professional development
- Opportunities to engage in diverse projects due to growth of business migrations
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in additional charity projects
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
Client Service Delivery manages investment monitoring, measurement and processing services for our clients. Our solutions include Securities Operations, Fund Administration, Transfer Agency, Outsourcing, Performance Measurement and other related services.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Poland-Dolnoslaskie-Wroclaw
Job: Asset Servicing
Internal Jobcode: 70477
Organization: CSD AIS Operations-HR08997
Requisition Number: 1805540