BNY Mellon Careers
Specialist Network Engineer
- Participates in the research, development and enterprise-wide integration and implementation of networking technologies.
- Implements and supports network infrastructure equipment and systems for large, complex networks.
- Designs and supports inter-network solutions, including both physical and logical documentation, and has a strong understanding of the entire network topology and architecture.
- May allocate/coordinate work within a team/project.
- Performs overall network design or support and on-going review of network design.
- Works with other IT areas to define or support architectural standards.
- Works with other IT staff and vendor representatives on projects, installations, moves, changes, troubleshooting, documentation and servicing. Stays informed of current industry trends and emerging technologies.
- Contributes to the evaluation of new technology, products, and services for potential and opportunity as future networking solutions or upgrade/replacement.
- Contributes to the achievement of related teams' objectives.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience required,
- 6-8 years of experience in designing, implementing, and supporting high-traffic networks required, experience in the securities or financial services industry is a plus.
If you apply for this role this means you agree with the following statement:
Through my application for a role with BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o. (the Company) I hereby authorize the Company to process my personal data for the purposes of recruitment. Furthermore I declare that I am aware of the voluntary submission of data and I am informed about the right to access the data and the right to correct it, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws [Dz.U] No. 133, item 883)”. I authorise the Company to process my personal data for future recruitment processes.
Furthermore, I authorize BNY Mellon and its’ affiliates, Taleo (UK) Limited to process my personal data.
BNY Mellon and affiliates registration details.-
BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o Registered office – Swobodna 3, 50-088 Wroclaw
The Bank of New York Mellon (International) Limited – 1 Canada Square, London, E14 5AL
The Bank of New York Mellon SA/NV – 46 Rue Montoyerstraat, B-1000 Brussels, Belgium
Taleo (UK) Limited Registered office - 78-586 Chiswick High Road, London W4 5RP, United Kingdom,
Please note that during the recruitment process you may be asked to provide further information and supporting documents. The information provided may be verified and reviewed, to the extent permitted by the law, as to their veracity and accuracy.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
Client Technology Solutions provides our business partners with client-focused, technology-based solutions. These enhance their ability to be successful through world-class software solutions and leading-edge infrastructure. Client Technology Solutions provides employees with the tools and resources to enhance their professional qualifications and careers.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Poland-Dolnoslaskie-Wroclaw
Job: Information Technology
Internal Jobcode: 60143
Organization: Technology Services Group-HR06725
Requisition Number: 1805560