BNY Mellon Careers
Recruitment Adminstrator- 12 month FTC
The Recruitment Administrators primary responsibility is to provide recruitment administrative support to colleagues and candidates across the Benelux region. First-rate day to day support is required to ensure both business and candidate satisfaction from the HR service.
Reporting Line and Key Accountability:
• Reporting to the EMEA Talent Operations Manager the Recruitment Administrator will also share a dotted line to the EMEA Head of Recruitment.
• Accountability will be held for the effective management of recruitment administration under the day to day direction of the Recruiters
• Responsible for recruitment related administration activity through to Day One (start date) and ensuring adequate communication is delivered to the relevant parties (HR, business lines, and new starters)
• Arranging interviews: coordinating the diaries of internal interviewers and candidates alike, responsible for booking meeting rooms, telephone and video conferencing details as required plus sending invites to relevant parties
• Arrange agency briefings with key relevant stakeholders
• Arrange internal ad hoc meetings as required such as the Ireland internal feedback meetings we run for internal candidates
• Offer pack generation including obtaining signatures and sending to candidates at the earliest opportunity
• Taleo offer process management including ensuring candidate statuses and approvals follow the correct internal processes
• Manage HR new hire spreadsheets and any local induction lists of new starters as required
• Ensure start date is effectively communicated to all relevant parties and the background screening and onboarding processes are managed in a way that enables this date to be realised
• Complete New Joiner Forms and send to the Payroll Team
• Obtain and manage storage of interview notes for all candidates in accordance with internal data retention policies
• Taleo Requisition management, including posting roles internally and externally on various recruitment advertising mediums
• Disposition candidates are rejected via Taleo in a timely and appropriate manner
• Process candidates hires in Taleo when appropriate.
• Responsible for initiating the internal onboarding process including sending onboarding communications to candidates and Hiring Managers
• Responsible for initiation, process management and escalation of the background screening process
• Raising any issues to Recruiters / HRBPs/Payroll regarding known immigration matters / background
• Produce employment contracts for signature
• Ensure completion of full on-boarding process and gather relevant paperwork as required for filing.
• Production and maintenance of ad hoc and regular reporting
• Provide support on project related corporate initiatives
• Maintenance of a recruitment tracker
• Respond to general external and internal enquiries in a professional and timely manner including managing Hiring Manager, Recruitment Agency and external candidate enquiries
• Occasional support to the Global Talent Acquisition team as required such as with programmes and events
• Business and general meeting attendance where required.
Skills and Behaviours:
• Minimum 1-2 years of recruitment Admin Experience
Language skills: fluent in English and French/Dutch.
• Excellent organisational skills with the ability to work simultaneously on multiple tasks in a pressurised environment.
• Experience of working to tight deadlines with a strong results focus
• Strong attention to detail coupled with a high level of accuracy
• An enthusiastic team player who actively contributes in a flexible and adaptable manner
• The ability to communicate professionally at all levels both verbally and in writing
• Strong client orientation skills
• Proven experience in MS Office products, knowledge of PeopleSoft HR system / Taleo (or other Applicant Tracking System) would be advantageous
• Takes accountability and has proactive attitude
• Works collaboratively with colleagues to provide support and build best practice processes to deliver service excellence
• Considers how processes can be improved to enhance service provision and makes recommendations
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
Human Resources is invested in helping BNY Mellon achieve business success by building a winning, high-performance culture that stems from great talent, leadership, learning and diversity; and partnering with employees to provide the tools and resources necessary to support successful career growth and help ensure employees' wellbeing.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Belgium-Brussels-Capital Region-Brussels
Job: Human Resources
Internal Jobcode: 75108
Organization: HR Institutional Intl-HR08684
Requisition Number: 1805805