BNY Mellon Careers
VP - Specialist, QA/Testing Analyst
- Investigate and recommend innovative automated test approaches, solutions, and processes for existing and new enterprise software in QA’s testing scope
- Participate in designing and developing testing automation framework/tools that will support keyword-level test automation for new functionalities, and a full-blown regression testing suite for system-level end to end services and Web UI.
- Continuously improve automated testing methodologies enable testers to maximize test coverage of the full depth of enterprise products
- Review functional and technical documentation to identify requirements for the new function implementation in order to supporting new features in test automation framework
- Execute automated testing scripts and generate testing result report
- Based on automated testing result report, work with QA test lead and Developers to ensure all functionalities within the automation framework works as designed.
- Contributes to the achievement of related teams' objectives.
QualificationsBachelor's degree in computer science or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience required, advanced degree is beneficial, 6-8 years of experience in a systems quality environment required, experience in the securities or financial services industry is a plus.
4+ years’ work experience in software testing automation development; or 2 years for Java developmen, is preferred
Experience in software testing automation development using Selenium, is preferred
Experience using Jenkins for Continuous Integration with automation tools,is preferred
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
Pershing provides critical business process, financial and technology solutions for financial organizations around the globe. We operate behind the scenes to power transformational change for broker-dealers, registered investment advisors, independent financial advisers, hedge fund and '40 Act fund managers and individual investors. We strive to be innovators, developing open architecture technology and financial solutions to support our customers' growth. We advocate on behalf of our customers and help them respond to regulatory reform and drive positive outcomes for our industry and investors. From our core business as an industry-leading trade execution, clearing and custody provider, we have evolved into a global multifaceted firm that provides investment solutions, forward-thinking technology-driven efficiencies, practice management and service excellence.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Primary Location: United States-New Jersey-Jersey City
Internal Jobcode: 45127
Job: Information Technology
Organization: Pershing International-HR16947
Requisition Number: 1805874