BNY Mellon Careers
LdAnlyst, Fac Mgmt&Ops
- Facility upkeep :
- Responsible for complete end to end management and up keep of technical facility services including electrical system, critical equipment’s, fire safety equipment’s. Job holder is expected to achieve this through and in coordination with Tier-1 out sourced Facility Management vendor (FM vendor)
- Job holder is expected to understand business model, working patterns and plan for range of support required from engineering services perspective.
- Random check over upkeep of the entire premises, Monitor Service Level Agreement, Material management & Vendor management.
- Ensure the FM vendor is operating within the agreed SLA and ensure PMS model is implemented for all areas to measure actual performance
- Plan for engineering services budget and ensure the technical operation is managed within the agreed budgets.
- Monitor & evaluate performance of FM vendor against agreed KPI on monthly basis and report to Director- General Services.
- Ensure appropriate controls over consumables materials, track consumption records and ensure adequate quantities of consumables materials are in place.
- Evaluate various options of savings in energy consumption, reduce carbon footprint of organisation.
- PPM (Planned preventive maintenance)
- Ensure 99.99% uptime of all critical infrastructures.
- Maintain 52 weeks calendar for all critical as well as non-critical equipment’s.
- Execute all PPM as per plan
- Maintain healthy relationship with all OEM vendor partners to get required support.
- Work with Landlord team for day to day basis operations of operations related to engineering services.
- Plan for annual shutdown, get required approvals from business function and execute shutdown work as per plan
- Overall responsibility for planning and execution of retrofit project including small Civil and Interior work to bigger projects of retro fit of particular area.
- Work with procurement team for providing BOQ and further on boarding process of vendors for retrofit projects.
- Ensure work is completed as per approved PO/BOQ and validate vendor measurement and bills.
- Provide necessary required support for organisation level Capital projects of interior fitouts.
- Ensure assigned project work is completed within sanctioned budget.
- Handle all internal as well as external audits related to Engineering services function.
- Ensure all observations or noncompliance’s (if any) are closed within agreed timelines.
- Ensure appropriate controls in order to process adherence and highlight any process gaps, if any.
- Monitor and manage performance of service providers.
- Regularly publish communication cost analysis and advise management on ways of controlling the same.
- Help operations team to have most efficient ways of inventory management (no stock-out / no excess supplies situations ever). Regularly evaluate system efficiency
- Work closely with sourcing team to evaluate and engage with most reliable and cost efficient vendors for various & regular office supplies.
- Personally manage relationship with business critical vendors
- Manage and support for BR site operations as per business needs.
- Own and manage GS- Technical related BCM activities
- Maintain and present key statistics related to service offering and cost
- Inducting for new hires on Facilities and administrative policies.
- Liaison with landlord and it’s FM vendors
- Assist the EHS Manager in his tasks on EHS aspects
- Comply with all Bank of New York Mellon and legacy Mellon corporate policies and procedures, including HR policies and procedures, applicable to BNY Mellon India
- Alert management including the Senior Risk Manager for BNY Mellon India immediately of any significant changes to business risks and internal control effectiveness.
- Notify management and/or the Senior Risk Manager for BNY Mellon India immediately on discovery of any regulatory breach.
- Comply with all Security and Health & Safety policies and procedures operating within the business.
- Ensure adherence to Corporate Policies and Procedures
- Build, implement and review controls on all the aspects of Facilities Management operations
- Work with other work stream leaders within GS in compiling business proposals for expansion/replacement/retrofitting of vendors and materials
- Manage relationship with outsourced FM vendor, conduct periodic audit, highlight gaps in processes, suggest solutions and ensure implementation and follow up of processes and controls.
QualificationsKey Technical Competencies/Knowledge Qualifications Experience
- This is a very busy position and to be successful job holder need to be highly organised, have a strong presence of mind, and be able to remain calm and perform well under pressure.
- Well organised and able to prioritise the demands.
- Knows nuances of FM services in 24*7 IT services working environment.
- Competent in the standard IT packages.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering
- A minimum of 7 to 10 years experience. At least two years of this must be in a supervisory position.
- Experience of managing service delivery through outsourced vendor is an added advantage.
- Strong leadership qualities and ability to delegate in accordance with the team’s strengths and qualities
- Strong knowledge of functional risk and OH&S issues.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
Finance helps our internal clients outperform over time. At BNY Mellon, Finance serves our internal clients by providing world-class accounting operations and control and decision support while instituting world-class change management. Global Procurement is responsible for establishing the programs to acquire products and services for BNY Mellon by employing deep category knowledge and commodity expertise, coupled with an understanding of the needs of our businesses and business partner groups. The Corporate Treasury group is responsible for managing the investment portfolios and the liquidity and capital positions of the various subsidiary banks and of BNY Mellon.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: India-Maharashtra-Pune
Job: Facilities Management
Internal Jobcode: 85140
Organization: BNY Mellon CAO-HR16507
Requisition Number: 1805911