BNY Mellon Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Vice President – Foreign Exchange Prime Brokerage Client Services
FX Prime Brokerage (FXPB) is a trade intermediation service, which allows clients to execute with a number of liquidity providers, including ECNs and Non-Bank Market Makers via their own trading connections, and then give the trade up post execution to BNYM who acts as single, centralized credit counterparty. FXPB is not involved in the execution or price formation process. It is a post trade service which allows clients to achieve margin, credit and operational efficiencies. It offers automated, real-time matching, allocation and booking service with Intra-day credit controls for both clients and executing dealers. The Bank seeks an experienced client facing professional in Foreign Exchange and Options products to work in the newly developed Global Prime Brokerage Unit to manage European region
- Manage the FX Prime Brokerage team located in Manchester, London reporting to the global manager
- Manage sophisticated client issues with the ability to solve problems and enhance client trading, operations and accounting relationships.
- Provide thought leadership in the identification of opportunities to improve efficiency by reviewing work processes from a new perspectives
- Develop and work on complex processes and make pro-active recommendations for process improvements and enhancements
- Managed trade verification, confirmation settlement, accounting and reconciliation of Foreign Exchange product. Options knowledge is a plus.
- Assist technical support staff in identifying and resolving defects
- Execute business plan/strategy for functional area
- Conduct comprehensive training sessions to staff including detailed process flows and procedures
- Conduct client on/off site visits to provide demos of the FXPB services and to cross sell products
- Proven management experience in the investment services industry, preferably with a background in FXPB or Operations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong client service ethic
- Ability to work without close supervision, organize, manage and prioritize work
- Well organized and able to work under pressure in order to meet tight deadlines and client expectations
- Analytical thinking and problem solving ability
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Excel and MS Word
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
Global Markets, through its Foreign Exchange, Derivatives, BNY Mellon Capital Markets, LLC and BNY Mellon Capital Markets EMEA Limited businesses, provides a broad array of products and services for corporate, institutional and high-net-worth investors to choose among various vehicles aimed at protecting principal, providing growth and managing risk.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: United Kingdom-Greater Manchester-Manchester
Internal Jobcode: 70543
Organization: MARKETS CENTRAL MANAGEMENT-HR15164
Requisition Number: 1805981