BNY Mellon Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Lead Manager, Data Management Quantitative Analysis - Derivatives Middle Office
- You will have ownership of work completed by the OTC New York team.
- You will be expected to be the primary point of contact for audit, client, compliance, management and trustee issues. You will raise all relevant issues promptly to senior management.
- You will work with your colleagues in other locations to ensure best practise items are rolled out globally.
- You will work with the technology team to ensure all database developments are prioritised and successfully launched in the live environment. Security Pricing
- Risk mitigation is a key responsibility, you will be expected to review processes against current market best practise and implement any improvement necessary. Evidence of regular reviews taking place is necessary.
- Monitor daily processes ensuring staff complete as per agreed guidelines and procedures. Ensure outstanding issues are followed up on a regular basis and kept to a minimum.
- Maintain accurate MIS details ensuring statistics are updated on a daily basis confirming volumes, timeliness and accuracy details.
- Provide training on the theoretical/technical nature of all OTC securities to staff members.
- You will be responsible for the integrity of the security master data on the OTC database, review and sign-off the master records completed by the analysts and supervisors.
- Attend meetings with internal Fund Accounting Teams and external clients to discuss open issues and service levels where minutes are kept outlining decisions and action points.
- Support the take on of new business into the team for existing client serviced and new business. Expected to play a critical role in shaping and defining operational model
Data Management and Quantitative Analysis - M2 Leads a moderate-sized staff of individual contributors who compile, synthesize and report on the Banks or market data sources. Oversees the management and mining of databases, data feeds, etc. as well as the extraction, cleansing, preparation and hand-off to external or internal clients. Manages day-to-day data management activities ensuring quality and accuracy of all work produced and delivered. Provides input into possible process changes to increase efficiencies and improve processes. Oversees the implementation of new data related technology enhancements / implementations. Ensures staff compliance with the Banks standards and best practices. Facilitates the analysis of client and business needs and manages related documentation. Guides the teams production of management reporting and analyses. Ensures the quality of day-to-day services provided is in line with service level agreements in place for each client. Ensures business requirements are executed as expected. Establishes operating procedures for the unit and ensures that the procedures align with the goals and objectives for the area. Recruits, directs, motivates and develops staff, maximizing their individual contribution, their professional growth and their ability to function effectively with their colleagues as a team. Manages a moderate-sized team of staff. Responsible for the supervision of team members and coordination of resources.
QualificationsBachelors degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required. 3-5 years of total work experience with at least 0-1 years in management preferred. Experience in financial services preferred.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
Client Service Delivery (CSD) brings together BNY Mellon's key operational areas into one global team to better support the company's businesses and serve clients around the world. CSD helps clients to conduct business, service assets, and engage in transactions in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. At every stage of the investments lifecycle - creating, trading, clearing, settling, holding, servicing, managing, distributing and restructuring assets - CSD is working to make BNY Mellon the recognized industry service quality and productivity leader. Client Service Delivery manages investment monitoring, measurement and processing services for our clients. Our solutions include Securities Operations, Fund Administration, Transfer Agency, Outsourcing, Performance Measurement and other related services.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Primary Location: United States-New York-New York
Internal Jobcode: 70123
Organization: Derivatives MO & RBS-HR14453
Requisition Number: 1805985