BNY Mellon Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
The Sr. Principal, Product Management role will focus on assessing the opportunities in BNYMs current international payments and risk solutions proposition and will lead the strategic development, implementation and growth of the transactional FX business. Specific responsibilities will include managing new product development, product enhancements, product delivery, market strategy, and pricing in collaboration with the Treasury Services Sales & Relationship Officers, Risk, Compliance & Legal, Operations and Technology.
This position will also support management of the product pricing and profitability of most complex and challenging products and product tasks regionally and/or globally in the complex regulatory environment for cash management.
Key deliverable for the role will include:
• Supporting the global expansion and development of the FX Payments Product suite
• Supporting the global payments digitization strategy and deliverables
• Supporting the definition and deliver execution of Treasury Services FX Payments globally
• Maximizing product offering based on the availability of a new global payment platform and related infrastructure, driving maximize business growth and new revenues associated with said platform investment
• Coordinating with peers and global payments product management leadership to seamlessly package current and future services
• Working closely with clients, prospects, and BNY Mellon’s sales force to understand customer needs and to identify and prioritize emerging marketplace trends
• Working closely with Marketing and Sales to rollout new products and enhancements and implementing our overall FX Payments strategy
QualificationsBachelors degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required. Advanced/graduate degree preferred. 12 plus years of total work experience preferred. Experience in Product Management, operations, client management preferred. MBA or CFA preferred. Product Leadership Certification preferred. Applicable local/regional licenses or certifications as required by the business.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
Global Markets, through its Foreign Exchange, Derivatives, BNY Mellon Capital Markets, LLC and BNY Mellon Capital Markets EMEA Limited businesses, provides a broad array of products and services for corporate, institutional and high-net-worth investors to choose among various vehicles aimed at protecting principal, providing growth and managing risk.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Primary Location: United States-New York-New York
Internal Jobcode: 70659
Job: Global Markets
Requisition Number: 1806000