BNY Mellon Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Manager, Client Service, Treasury Services
· Manages a medium-sized client service team responsible for providing quality client experience on a daily basis.
· Maintains familiarity with industry best practices and maintains a small roster of clients.
· Coordinates and directs the daily operations of a client service team.
· Monitors work metrics and standards. Resolves team issues as required. Resolves complex or non-routine client issues or inquiries as needed.
· Maintains relationships with business teams to report client trends and needs. May use knowledge of client issues to contribute to business development efforts.
· Manages internal activities and initiatives designed to improve the client experience.
· Recruits, directs, motivates and develops staff, maximizing their individual contribution, their professional growth and their ability to function effectively with their colleagues as a team.
· Manages a Client Administration team. Responsible for the achievement of team goals and objectives, talent management and supervision of team members.
· Team supports a selected number of client accounts ranging from moderate to highly complex.
· Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
· 4-5 years of total work experience with at least 0-1 years of management experience preferred.
· Experience in an operational area and/or client services preferred.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
BNY Mellon Treasury Services understands our clients face profound challenges as they move, access and apply their cash and associated business information on a global basis. Here's where BNY Mellon Treasury Services can help by blending our award-winning cash management and global payments services into customized solutions in three strategic areas: Supply chain management - Access a suite of receivables, payables and trade finance solutions that can help reduce costs, increase efficiency and strengthen control. Client Access and Liquidity Services - Active and passive cash investment strategies combined with innovative transaction and reporting tools. Global Payments Services - High-quality, 24-hour processing and customer service for international payments, enabling our clients to make cross-border payments anytime, anywhere in more than 100 currencies.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: India-Maharashtra-Greater Mumbai
Job: Customer/Client Service
Internal Jobcode: 70101
Organization: Global Client Support-HR12364
Requisition Number: 1806010